Last night

Aonung's POV:

The water was about waist high.

I bent down a bit, running my finger's through my hair.

The water was nice and warm. Perfect for a morning swim.

'I would be ever more perfect if Neteyam was still here though.'  I thought to myself.

I looked up to see Tsireya getting in slowly.

I didn't really care and went back to washing my hair out.

She walked up to me, looking around before asking me a question

"So, how was your night with Neteyam?" she asked, looking down at me and smirking.

I froze for a second. All the memorise of last night flooding my mind again.

"Fine" I replied, trying not to get flustered.

She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"So, did you do anything?" She asked, winking at me.

I couldn't help but blush a dark blue

I can't tell Tsireya what we did last night.

Not just because I can't be with him, also because I think I might actually throw up at the thought of telling my sister about my love life.

"Uh, yeah. We did" I replied, not making eye contact with her.

"So, are you two official yet?" She asked, smiling ear to ear.

"Don't think so. Pretty sure he wants to take things slow" I said, wrenching all the water out of my hair.

"Well, that's not what I heard last night" She said, a very deceiving look on her face.

"I don't know, he's-" I stopped mid sentence "Wait, what did you hear last night?" I asked, a now very serious look on my face.

"Oh nothing, just Neteyam screaming for dear life" She replied, raising her eyebrows.

" 'Oh Aonung! Please! I can't take it anymore! Quickly!' " She said, waving her hands in the air.

I felt my face heat up. It felt like I was going to die of embarrassment. 

I pushed her over while she was still laughing, causing her to fall back into the water.

Once she stood back up, she looked at me, covering her mouth with her hand. I could tell she was holding back her laughter.

"Did anyone else hear?" I asked, burying my face in my hands.

"No one was on the northern side of the beach all night so I don't think so. Pretty sure the music at the party would have drowned the moaning out last night though. 

God this is embarrassing.

My sister know that Neteyam and I....

Ughhh!

"Don't worry, It was just me walking through here last night. It's only me that knows" She said, resting her hand on my shoulder.

I looked up at her and smiled 

"Thank's for keeping this a secret" I said, placing my hand over hers

Neteyam's POV: 

Once I reached the sanctuary, I saw Lo'ak and Tuk playing right outside on the warm sand.

I walked over to them. Well, if you could even call it that.

Lo'ak noticed me limping and stood up from his spot.

"Bro, are you okay?" He asked walking up to me, a worried look on his face.

"I'm okay. What do you need?" I asked, standing up a little straighter.

(Even though we know he's not straight  👀)

"Mom and dad were worried about you. None of us knew where you were last night."

"Right, sorry about that. I spent the night with Aonung" I replied, looking down at Tuk who was making a sand castle.

"Neteyam!" Tuk called out, noticing I was standing behind her.

She ran up to me and hugged me tightly. She the began to whine 

"Where were you!? I didn't see you come home last night!" She yelled, letting go of me.

"Sorry Tuk, I fell asleep at Aonung's house last night" I said, looking down at her with an apologetic smile gracing my face.

"Well" She said, thinking for a second "Now that your back, can we play games?" She asked, looking up at me with puppy dog eyes. 

"Sure" I said, laughing a little bit. "I'd love to" I smiled, following an excited Tuk inside.

----Chapter 12 end----