Exploring

!! This chapter takes place 3-4 weeks after the last chapter :) !!

Aonung's POV:

It had been about 4 hours since me and Neteyam had last seen each other.

Lo'ak needed Neteyam's help with something and I decided I would go hunting.

I was hunting just outside the reef.

Maybe a good 5-10 minutes out.

It was calm and quiet. Just how I liked it.

I took a deep breath before diving down and swimming to the bottom of the sea.

There, I was met with huge fish.

I called a group over, aiming my bow at it and carefully lining up my shot.

When I got the chance, I fired, hitting the biggest fish right in the center.

I quickly swam up to it, grabbing the fish in hand and swimming to the surface.

I hadn't noticed how big the fish was until it was in my hands.

It was almost bigger than my whole arm. 

It was thick and heavy. I struggled to pull it out of the water and heave it onto the back of my Ilu.

Once it was locked on, I pulled myself onto the Ilu and began to ride back to the village.

It was eclipse now. The whole village was lit up and Na'vi we're dancing on the beach.

'Must be a party going on' I thought to myself, getting closer

As I approached the shore, I spotted Neteyam dancing.

At first, I thought it was Kiri or Lo'ak, but when I looked closer, I saw that it was

A girl Na'vi..?

'Who is she? And why is she dancing with Neteyam' I thought, anger rising in my body.

I jumped off my Ilu, unpacking all my gear and fish.

I spent about 10 minutes unloading when someone tapped me on the shoulder.

It was Neteyam 

"Hi" He said, smiling at me as I turned around to face him.

He look amazing. His smile was perfect, his hair was long and beautiful.

He looked so incredible. I swear, even the way he breathed was hot...

I looked him up and down for a moment, scanning his body.

A wide grin appeared on his face as he dragged me inside my hut.

My parents would have been out at the party, and I assumed Tsireya was the one who brought up the idea.

I led Neteyam over to my corner and we both lay down, looking out the door at the stars.

Neteyam was on the ground next to me, admiring the sky as I admired him.

We sat in comfortable silence for a good 5 minutes before Neteyam looked up at me.

I snapped, looking away and blushing an intense dark blue.

I felt Neteyam grab a hold of my face and pull me in for a kiss.

Neteyam's POV: 

The kiss lasted a lot longer than expected.

Our tongues danced perfectly together as we both deepen the kiss.

Once I pulled away, I sat up quickly, getting on top of Aonung and putting my knee's on either side of him.

I rested down on his lap, holding onto his neck.

I smirked at him, leaning close and whispering into his ear.

"Does this bring back memories?" I asked, licking his ear slightly.

He grabbed the back of my head and pulled me back.

I saw a wide smile across his face before he leaned in and began to kiss my neck.

We went at it for a couple minutes, trying new things, and old things.

It was like we were getting used to each other,

Exploring one another. 

The last thing I could remember after that, was Aonung pulling me into a kiss.

Not a deep one, or a sloppy one.

But a gentel, soft one.

Once we broke apart, I spoke up

"I-" I didn't know what to say 

"I l-" I was hesitant.

"I really like you Aonung" I finally splurted out.

He smirked and replied

"I really like you too, Neteyam" He said before grabbing the back of my head and bringing me into another kiss.

It felt like actual magic. That was until...

"Aonung? What do you think you are doing?" A voice asked from the doorway.

It was a cold and hard voice. 

I was frozen in shock.

As I turned around, I saw...

---Chapter 15 end---

Sorry for leaving you guys on a cliffhanger. I'm writing this very late and I'm afraid this won't make a lot of sense if I continue to post while I'm sleep deprived. 

Who do you guys think it is??

Also, this does take place about 3 weeks after they....y'know....

And I will be doing spicy chapters from now on. Not crazy spicy ones, but heated up chapters :)