46

Green And Blue

"Chandra,"

I didn't bother to look at him when he suddenly appeared in front of the gate of my house. I'm angry, I'm very angry and I might not be able to hold back when he says or does something that will annoy me even more.

"I'm sorry." he lowly uttered while looking down but I didn't budge.

"I was blackmailed by my adoptive parents, Chandra. I didn't want to do any of those things, damn it!" he suddenly burst out with tears started forming at the corner of his eyes.

"They found out that I already found my real parents, they're threatening me that they'll kill them if I won't do something to make you marry me." he continued. "Galicia wanted so bad to hurt my cousin that I treated like my own fvcking little sister, she wanted to hurt her because she wants revenge against Ari's mother."

I was about to open the door but I stopped when I heard what he said. I already knew that his mom was a controlling freak and manipulative because I saw how he got depressed whenever that woman pressures him about his grades when we were in college.

"She's jealous of Ari's mom because she thought that grandmère loves Aunt Annalise more that her, Galicia is Aunt Annalise's stepsister." he looked so hurt.

As much as I wanted to get mad at him I know he's a victim too. This man in front of me can't even kill a fvcking mosquito, so it was really shocking that he was able to do the things that he did.

"Sol, what happened?" I asked, carefully.

I had to ask because he really looked like a mess and he looks like he's in so much pain.

"My cousin that I treated as a little sister was crying because of me, she's experiencing all the things that she experienced when we were kids again and it's because of me, she even told me that she wasn't mad at all and it made me feel so fvcking terrible." he suddenly started sobbing like a boy who stumbled and got bruised.

"I came here to say that i'm sorry for dragging you to my mess, it was my only way to protect my real parents and also to protect Ari in my own way but looks like I still failed." he bitterly chuckled while wiping his face.

"Let's divorce, Chandra. I want you to be free from this cage that I put you in, you don't deserve this. I'm sorry for everything, I truly regret it. I failed as a partner to you in the past and now I failed as a friend, i'll fix everything alone now." he gave me a smile but I could still see pain in his eyes.

I sighed heavily. "You don't have to worry, our marriage was fake."

He was stunned. "W-what? How?!"

I rolled my eyes at him. "Do you really think i'm dumb? Duh, I won't accept your proposal without a hidden plan."

He looked like he still couldn't process everything that i've said. After recovering from the shock he was about to hug me but then he stopped when he saw me glaring at him.

Rius won't like it, she will get jealous if she were here.

"Thank you so much, Chandra. I owe you one, i'll do anything that you'll ask me to do as a payment." he cheerfully said.

"Okay, let's just pretend that we're married, the Twilight and I are already fixing everything."

After that talk we didn't see each other again, we have to make sure that his fake mom wouldn't suspect anything.