Special Chapter

R18. Read at your own risk.

"Where are we going again, babe?" I asked as I fix my hair in front of the mirror.

"Come on, Andra. It's a surprise." nakangusong sabi nito kaya napailing ako.

"Siguraduhin mo lang na magugustuhan ko ang surprise mo kung ayaw mong lamukin sa terrace." I said in a warning tone that made her gulped.

"Grabe ka naman, hindi mo na ba ako mahal? Ganiyanan na pala tayo ngayon, siguro may iba ka na–"

For pete's sake, when will this idiot grow up!?

"Do you really want to sleep in the terrace later, Anari Alpheus Fuego-Beaufort?" malamig na tanong ko.

"Syempre, biro lang 'yon." natatawang sabi nito kaya napairap ako.

Biro your face.

We're still here at the Chateau in France because this idiot who's watching me still has to do something. Our friends have gone home but my parents and Safi are still here and almost every day they go for a walk in the tourist spots especially in the museums. It's been a week since we got married, our honeymoon was cancelled since Rius said that she has things to do first.

I was fine by it because just like what we said we're not rushing things up. We're more into slowly but surely.

"My love, hurry up." parang batang sabi nito kaya napabuntong hininga ako at kinuha na ang dadalhin kong purse.

Naglakad ako palapit sa kaniya habang nakataas ang isang kilay dahil para itong bata habang nakanguso at pinaglalaruan ang paa niya.

"Let's go." tuwang-tuwa itong nag angat ng tingin sa 'kin bago pinagsalikop ang kamay namin.

She is very talkative and she moves a lot, she's jumping a little like a kid while we're walking. She looks so happy that made me smile. She's telling me a story of what happened today between Loriel and their new hired girl employee.

"The girl said, I can't stand you!" I chuckled, she looks cute while mimicking the girl's voice.

"Uh-huh? What did Loriel do?" I asked.

"He said, "Then, sit down. There's a chair over there." Can you believe it? He said it calmly without any emotion in his face that made me laugh." She was laughing when we got inside the elevator so I laughed with her too.

Loriel really is hilarious, he's effortlessly funny. No doubt about that, that guy is something else.

"Where are we going in the middle of the night, anyway?" I suddenly asked when we reached at her garage full of expensive luxury cars.

"Surprise nga." nakasimangot na sagot nito kaya napabuntong hininga ako.

That's your wife. Patience, Elara. Patience.

"Get in, philo." she said after opening the passenger seat's door for me.

I got in without saying a word because I know that she won't really say where she will take me, I know her too damn well. So i'll just let her be, I trust her anyways. She will never do something that will harm me or I wouldn't like.

"And if you like midnight driving with the windows down... and if you like going places we can't even pronounce." she's singing while driving the car using only one hand. Her right hand is in my left thigh but it didn't bother me because i'm used to it already.