survival test, our scary sensei

It was almost sunset and squad eleven was still in the room waiting for their unknown sensei.

"hey Ashura ", Izumi called.

"ugh ", Ashura turned to her with a bored face, he was expecting her insult.

"would you love to play a little prank? ", she ask with an evil smile, Ashura's face brightened up like the sun and he jumped up to his feet.

"you don't have to ask such question ", Ashura smiled, Indra look at them and slowly looked away with no emotion.

***

"he will be here in six... five... four... three... two... open ", Ashura said and the door slide open, the bucket above the door fall on the person and he was soaking wet.

"haha we rock ", Ashura and Izumi high five.

"( hm, working together cuz of our sensei, so stupid )", Indra scoffed.

The jonin slowly took off the bucket from his head revealing it was Shisui, he shook his head to get rid of the water in his hair.

Ashura stiffen up and swallow in fear when he sense Shisui's chakra, "his not happy and his chakra is super terrifying ", Ashura whispered into Izumi's ear, Izumi look up at Shisui and swallow hard.

"I'm starting to see your failure ", Shisui said quietly, "do you mind checking what's behind the window?, including you emo ", Shisui said when he looks over to Indra.

The genins hesitate for awhile but still they obey, they got to the window but nothing was in sight.

*ugh* Ashura gasp in shock when he sense something.

"what's wrong Ashura? ", Izumi ask in a whisper.

"shit ", was the only thing Ashura could say, a huge gust of wind came from behind them and blew them out of the window.

"ahhhh ", the three genins scream, they hit the ground and grunt out in pain.

Shisui walk over to the window and look down at them, "now we're good ", Shisui said to them.

***

Squad eleven was now on the top of the Hokage mansion, Shisui was staring up at the great stone faces of the Hokages, the three genins were standing there not wanting to say anything, they were only staring at their sensei.

"introduce yourself ", Shisui said.

"ugh ".

"I said introduce yourself ", Shisui said turning to face them and they straighten up in fear.

"b-but we already know each other, you are the only one who we know nothing about ", Izumi said and Ashura nod.

"introduce yourself, so I can know you guys ", Shisui said.

"oh ", Ashura sigh, "hmm, s-sensei, do you mind going first? ", Ashura ask with a close eye smile, "( how long are we going to stay with this guy, he's... he's freaking me out )".

"( this guy is really scaring me out )", Izumi's eye brow was shaking in fear.

"( is this what a jonin truly look like, he's so... horrifying, even Ashura is shaking in fear, damn )", Indra was a bit shaky.

"my name is Shisui Uchiha ", Shisui said and the genins gasp.

"( an Uchiha, just let Sasuke Uchiha? )", Ashura and Izumi asked in their head simultaneously.

"( Uchiha )", Indra was just staring at him.

"I like training with my little cousin, I dislike failure and my dream is to protect the hidden leaf village, even if I have to put my life on the line ".

"that was cool ", Ashura said quietly.

"( that was awesome )", Izumi smile a little.

"the girl should go first ", Shisui said to Izumi.

"oh me ", she smiled, "my name is Izumi Aoki, I like seeing how boys react whenever I pass by, I dislike how Ashura and Naruto get into trouble and the rest of us get to pay for their mistake, my dream is to become the most beautiful and strongest kunochi that will surpass the second Hokage ", Izumi said with a bright smile.

"( gees, all those guys must be a toad )", Ashura was staring at her weirdly.

"( she wants boys to be falling for her?, lame )", he turned and looked over to the pale skin boy, "you on the right ", Shisui called out.

"my name is Indra, what I like, I still haven't figured that out, I dislike people who act like they are the best and loud people too ", Indra said in his quiet and husky voice.

"( his he talking about me? )", the other two genin glared at him, he knew they were glaring but he wasn't bothered.

"my dream is to look for someone and make sure they are safe, and restore my clan ", Indra said.

"ugh ", both Ashura and Izumi was staring at him.

"( hmm, who is he talking about, this kid )", Shisui was staring at him, "( he came to the leaf village when he was four years old, no one knows his parents or any member of his family )", Shisui sigh before looking up again, "you on the...".

"my name is Ashura Uzumaki ", Ashura said cutting Shisui off guard, "I love instant ramen noodles and I love playing pranks, I dislike people that get to judge you before they even get to know you ", Ashura said with a sad face, the others were staring at Ashura who looks sad.

"ugh ",Izumi was surprised when a smile settled on Ashura's face.

"my dream is to be stronger than every ninja that ever lived including all Hokage and those three guys I still don't know ", Ashura grin widely.

"stop dreaming Ashura ", Izumi laugh at the red haired boy.

"( it seemed like the boys have grown more than the girl, hm, I hope she learned something from them, and that will only happens... if they pass my test )", Shisui turned and was looking up at the great stone faces, "we have already know each other so you can meet me at training ground twenty tomorrow ", Shisui informed.

"are we going on a mission? ", Ashura ask with a smile.

"no ", Shisui answered shortly.

"if we're not going on a mission then what are we going to do? ", Izumi ask in confusion.

"yeah... ", Ashura frown.

"we're going to be having a survival test, just the four of us ", Shisui said looking at them through his shoulder, "I will give you more info tomorrow, and come with all your ninja gears ", Shisui said and disappear into thin air.

"did he just say survival test?, and did he just disappear? ", Ashura ask in bewilderment.

"yes he did ", Izumi said, "but what kind of test is he talking about? ", Izumi ask in confusion.

"save your question for sensei tomorrow, I'm going home ", Indra said walking away.

"ugh ", Izumi frown.

"he's right Izumi, it's already getting dark and we need to be prepared for tomorrow though ", Ashura said and follow Indra, Izumi huffs in annoyance and followed them down from the Hokage's mansion top.

______________

Thanks for reading
💓💓 you guys.