preliminary test, hidden leaf twelve rookies

Izumi, Indra and Ashura were waiting for Shisui at their usual spot, Ashura and Indra was sitting on a tree branch and Izumi was sitting on a street bench.

"hey guys ", Shisui appeared next to Izumi, the kids just gave him a plain face and didn't answer him, "are you guys upset cuz you have to pay for your foods? ".

"our foods... we also paid for yours sensei ", Izumi grunt out.

"point of correction Izumi, it was I and Ashura that paid for everything ", Indra corrected her.

"she loves stealing credit for what she didn't do ", *hmm* Ashura lean on the tree.

"you guys can keep blubbering all you want it not like I care ", Izumi smirk, "sensei... some genin from the land of lightning came in for some chuunin exam, did you know anything about it? ".

"yes I know... they aren't the only outsiders here, lots of candidates are here for the exam even Kakashi Kurenai and Asuma recommended their students to enter the exam ", Shisui informed.

"wait a minute... you mean Naruto Sakura Ino Kiba Choji and the others are in for the exam? ", Ashura ask.

"you can say that ", Shisui gave them a close eyes smile.

"what about us sensei don't you think we are ready for the exam? ", Izumi ask with a wide open arms.

"ya aren't we ready? ", Ashura repeated her question.

"look you guys need more time, you can apply next year ".

*ugh* Ashura and Izumi gasp at that.

*hm* "( he really wants for us to wait till next year... how lame )".

"the chuunin exam isn't some kind of easy stuffs, it could cost you your life ", the kids didn't buy any of it and Shisui knew that, "or you can apply now, you don't wanna waste these tickets ", Shisui show them three tickets.

"are does our tickets for the chuunin? ", Izumi ask in amazement.

"sure ", Shisui nod, it didn't take Ashura a second to jump down from the tree and collect his ticket.

"wow... I feel like kissing you sensei but you are a guy ", Ashura was excited, Indra also leap down and collected his.

"( the chuunin exam... I wonder how tough it will be )", Indra smirked at himself.

"( now I will show all boys not to look down on girls like some weakling )", Izumi smiled.

"( the chuunin exam... I can't wait to investigate more on that guy... It was killer Bee I remembered his dumb name... that guy creep me out )", Ashura was staring at his ticket.

"Izumi I won't force you to do this you can quit if you want to ", Shisui said in concern.

"quit?, seriously... it seemed like you don't know me that well... I won't quit and let Ashura or Indra become a chuunin, I don't care how dangerous it is I will not quit ".

"that's the spirit Izumi ", Ashura cheers her.

"( lame )", *hmm*

"( I knew she would say something like that... stubborn girl )", Shisui thought to himself, "in seven days time I want you guys to go to room 301 in the academy by three ", Shisui informed.

"alright ".

"sure ".

"that won't be a problem ".

They all gave their answers, "( look at them... excited... excited to challenge against other tough genin )".