here to stay, Ashura's final decision

Team Shisui was now walking through the land of grain, it was a very small country, the four of them had a cloak around themselves.

Some kids were sitting on the side of the road, the people looks like they don't have much to eat, on a few distance away they could see lots of people working on a grain field.

"sensei ", Shisui look down at Ashura , "what kinda crops are those people harvesting? ".

"crops?, those aren't any kinda crops, they are grains ", they were looking at him to let him know that they were listening, "these people are blessed with a great land where you can grow all kinds of grain, they are known to be very rich despite the size of the country, this is why they are called the land of grain ", Shisui explained to them.

"I don't think they are as rich as you said ", Indra said quietly.

"why say something like that Indra? ".

"Indra is right Ashura... these people are suffering ", Izumi was staring at the people, some of the people looks like they have illness.

"but... but... this people are working hard, you can see it in them, can't you? ", Ashura was staring at the people on the field, most of them were males, even teens were there.

"yeah... but it seems like something is off here ", Izumi said.

"this is exactly what the Hokage want us to take notes of... ( this place, I remember the last time I was here, it looks livable back then )".

They saw a restaurant and went in, they sit in a booth and wait patiently.

"how can I help you ", a girl ask with a warm smile, she looks around fifteen, with brown hair and grey eyes.

"oh hello there... what do you serve here? ", Shisui returned the smile.

"as you can see this is a barbeque... ".

"wait... you don't serve ramen? ", Ashura ask while cutting the girl off.

"am sorry young sir, but we don't ", she smiled at him.

"seriously?, a country without a ramen, that's rare ", Ashura crossed his arms and pouts.

"stop acting like you don't eat barbeque, beside that stupid ramen isn't good for your health ", Izumi points.

"that's the thing I have been eating before I get to this stage ",*pout*

"I can serve you some cup of tea ", the teen offered.

"that would be great ", Shisui nod and the girl left, some seconds later she came back with their drinks.

*heh heh * "if not ramen, a nice chocolate will be fine ", Ashura started gulping down his cup of tea.

"do you guys still want the... ", *bang*.

*ugh* they turned to the direction of the sound and saw eight men standing there, they were all carrying swords and look arrogant.

"what the ", Ashura drop his cup and was gazing at the men.

"( bad news, why now? )", the girl was now shaking in fear of the men in her shops.

"girl don't just stand there and stares at us, you know what we came for right ", one of them said with an evil smirk.

"but... I have already given you everything I have last week ", she reminds them.

"stop joking around girl, don't tell us you haven't had any other customers since then ".

"I swear I don't have any money ", she was trying to plead with them.