rivalry battle, the highest kill

In the woods Ashura, Indra and Sasuke were standing opposite Gaara, Bee and Yugito.

*huff huff huff* Gaara was panting heavily, he slowly looked up at the three leaf ninjas in front of him and his eyes darkened, "I... I will kill you... you all... I'm going to kill you all... ".

"this guy is a freak ", Sasuke took a fighting stance.

"what now? ", Ashura ask.

"the only plan I have, is to take them on... one on one ", Indra held onto his katana.

"and you think that will work?... you low lives... I've killed more shinobis, shinobis of higher level, not some genins ", Yugito spit out.

"bla bla bla, you can blab all you want, I will beat hell out of you, got it?... girl ", Ashura point a finger at her.

"how dare... ".

"c'mon Yugito baby, there's no need for talking, this red haired doesn't know much of that language ", Bee piped in.

"did you just call her baby? " *hahahaha hahahaha* Ashura was laughing really hard, "gees I never knew you had a girlfriend ".

Yugito turn over to Bee with a murderous glare, "I warned you never to call me that... ever again, or I will cut off your head ".

*wow* "someone's mad, don't you wanna have kids? ", Sasuke ask.

"what are you guys going to call your child? ", Ashura grin.

"I'm going to kill you guys myself ", Yugito growl and all nails on her fingers grow up to ten inches long.

*wow* "her nails, it turned into claws ", Ashura was amazed.

"that's rare ", was the only thing Indra said as he fully pulled out his katana, "I like rare things".

Gaara was now quiet, his hand was forming a single seal, "( what the hell is he doing? )", Sasuke was keeping a close eye on Gaara.

"I will take the one with the blade, I like his style of fighting ", Bee rest his hands on his swords, Indra remind quiet and his gaze was fixed on Bee.

"I've got Gaara, he's mine ", Sasuke Said out loud and Ashura nod in agreement, his eyes then snap in realization.

"what... and I'm supposed to be the one who fight this puny looking girl?, gees you guys are disrespecting my reputation as the leaf village's demon flash ", Ashura cried out.

"who are you calling puny? ", Yugito was now annoyed.

"gees forgive my manners but I don't see any other girl around so it's you I'm talking about puny ", Ashura said annoyingly.

*arr* "that's it, I'm slicing you down ", Yugito leap after them with her long sets of claws making the boys to separate from each other.

"what can I say about her", Bee seemed frustrated *ugh* Bee leap to the side dodging a powerful slash from Indra's katana.

"you move real quick... this fight may be even more entertaining than I thought it would ", Indra raised his katana pointing at Bee.