son of the fourth Hokage, Rasengan vs Rasengan

Hey guys it's me Samy, I'm here to apologize for not updating on time, you see I was busy with other stuff like the script I'm writing so I'm really occupied, and I know that shouldn't stop me from updating, I promise you guys that I will do my best to update but I can't promise you it will be on time, please bare with me.

___________________________________
_____________

Jiraya and Ashura were now back at the training ground, Ashura look around searching for something.

"hey pervy sage, where's Naruto? ", Ashura wonder.

"Naruto is the least you should be worried about, worry about yourself first ", Jiraya said with a serious tone.

*umm* "what's that? ", Ashura furrowed his brows.

"your training end here so watch carefully for I'm about to demonstrate ", Jiraya raised his hand a bit and a blue sphere ball appeared, "watch carefully Ashura ", Jiraya spring forward towards a boulder, "Rasengan... ", he smashed the Rasengan into the boulder.

*bang*

*ah* Ashura's eyes widen when he saw the damage the jutsu did to the boulder.

*wow* "so that's the Rasengan, gees it awesome, c'mon I wanna try ", Ashura took a stance.

"hold on kid ", Jiraya pulled out a water balloon, "pop it with your chakra like your clones did", Jiraya instructed.

"gees, only two of my clones got the chance to pop it ", Ashura grumble while taking the water balloon.

"you have to do exactly what those two clones did ", Jiraya said.

"what did they do other than spine their chakra to the both sides.... " *huh* "( spine their chakra to the both sides, now I get it )", Ashura held the water balloon on both hands, after a few seconds the water balloon pop.

*hmm* "( he did it )", Jiraya smirk.

"what, amazed? ", Ashura cock a brow at Jiraya.

"not so fast ", he pulled out an air balloon and gave it to Ashura.

"( this is gonna be like a breeze, thanks to my clones I have already know what to do, just wait pervy sage )", Ashura focus and in a short time his chakra was roaming inside the air balloon without popping, "what do you think pervy sage? ", Ashura ask with a silly grin.

"nice job, but we are not done yet, it's time for the main task ", Jiraya informed.

"right ", Ashura nod seriously, he tightened his head band and took a stance *ahhhh* a tiny form of the Rasengan appeared on his palm *ahhhh* the Rasengan grow bigger but was unstable.

*boom* the Rasengan explode and Ashura fell back.

"man that hurt ", he grunt out in pain as he forced himself up, "I've got to keep going ", he raised his hand and the Rasengan appeared again *ahhhhhhh*

***

"is this where they live? ", Tsunade eyed Ashura and Naruto's living room, "it such a mess ".

"I'm sorry for not taking them in... I just thought suspicious would raise leading to them knowing who they really are ", Rin apologized looking down.