tenth question, not even a written one

Gaara stretch his hand down a little and sand started spinning down his hand.

"sir ", Gaara's team mate called out to one of the sentinels.

"what? ".

"I really need to use the bathroom please ", he plead with a wide smile.

"I will have to go with you ", the sentinel cuffed him and they left the hall.

"( gees, what now... if I try to cheat... I will be caught by those eagle eyes sentinels... and if that happens I'm putting my team mates to risk... but if I score zero... that's another whole story )", Ashura beat his teeth.

"you know I won't mind letting you cheat off my work... but there's a price for it ", Ino said and Ashura frown at her.

"seriously? ", Ashura ask with a frown.

"c'mon you can afford it, it won't cost you a lot ", the frown remain in his face as he continued to stare at her.

"( unbelievable she wants me to cheat and pay her for it... gees she's insane )" *huff* Ashura look back at his empty answer sheet, "as much as I would love to do so but no... it's not like I would want to make such a deal for some incorrect answer you steal ", Ashura said and crossed his arms in front of him and pouts.

"hey ", Ino yelled but instantly shut herself.

"beside that... that sentinel guy has his eyes on us... or if I may say me... he's waiting for me to make a move...but that won't work ".

*ugh* "how did you know about that ", Ino ask.

"I can sense his every move ", Ashura look at the sentinel from the corner of his eyes, after writing on his clipboard for a while he look up and smirk at Ashura.

Bee gently placed his hand on the shoulder of the grass shinobi sitting beside him, he applied chakra on his hand and zap the grass shinobi into unconsciousness.

"yo baby... I really didn't mean to do that ", Bee rap underneath his breath and started cheating from the now unconscious grass shinobi's work.

*hm* "( acting like he didn't care... tough huh )", Ibiki was staring at Bee, he then move his gaze to the red haired sand shinobi, "( look at this one... acting like a cool comber... like nothing is happening... )".

Gaara place his two fingers crossed his left eye and sand started forming sphere shape on his right hand, it then turn into a human eye and it was staring right at Gaara, "( the opening of the third eye... invisible link to the uptick nerve )", Gaara crush the eye and it turned into sand.

"ouch my eyes ", a boy started rubbing his eyes to get rid of the sand Gaara used to affect his vision, the third eye appeared in front of the boy's answer sheet and was staring at all the answers, Gaara pick up his pen with his right hand and started writing.

"Ashura we only have twenty minutes left and you haven't written a single answer ", Ino wasn't showing it but she cares.

"it's OK Ino... I will be fine ", Ashura grin widely at the platinum blonde haired girl, "( I hope so )".

"you and your team mates will be failing the written test and it's all because of you ", the voice mock Ashura.

Ashura didn't know what to say so he remained silent.

"( Ashura... I hope you are doing great... we can't afford to fail this exam )", Izumi was staring at the board, she was sitting in the very front so she could not see the boys.

"( he's just sitting there frozen like a scared little chicken... c'mon Ashura you are better than this... don't let this written test bring you down )", Indra was watching Ashura from his seat.