death decision, lazy bum

Sakura and Choji step in front of Izumi and Omoi when they saw Karui was trying to make an attempt to join the fight.

*tch* Karui bit her teeth angrily.

"where do you think you are going... girl? ", Sakura ask with an annoying smile.

***

Choji and Sakura were both staring at Karui, the cloud ninja was having an intense gaze, Sakura and Choji were keeping a close eye on her.

"what do you think you are doing, isn't your lives important to you? ", Karui ask.

"you think we will be fazed by you *ha* you must be out of your mind ", Sakura said with boldness, "( from her fight with Indra, she's tough, we have to be careful )", Sakura look over to Choji, "we need to formulate a plan, taking her head on will be a bad idea ", she whispered.

"right, but we have to think fast ", Choji whispered back.

"what's wrong fatso, peeing your pants? ", Karui ask with a grimace smirk.

Omoi and Izumi were pressing their sword and kunai together, "what's wrong lollipop, can't keep up with a girl? ", Izumi snickered.

*tch* "you are going to regret being born, I will make sure of it ", Omoi growl.

"you are so annoying ", they jump away from each other, "now that I'm done warming up, let battle now, for real ", Izumi informed.

"did I hear you properly, did you call me fatso? ", Choji ask in a low but threatening tone.

"( great, she just pushed Choji's button big time )", Sakura facepalm herself.

"of course I did, and I will do it millions of times, fatso ", Karui scoffed and hang her sword on her shoulder.

"you... you are going to pay ", Choji yelled furiously and dash after Karui.

"Choji no... ", Sakura cry out.

"( yes, just as I expected )", Karui smirk.

"( idiot, what does he think he's doing? )", Izumi deflected Omoi's sword strike and threw a kick which Omoi easily dodged.

Karui ready her sword to attack Choji when Sakura launched couple of kunai at Karui.

*ugh* Karui defended herself with her sword, "( that was close )".

Choji placed his hand together in a seal, "expansion jutsu... ", Choji leap off the ground, his arms, legs and head disappear into his body that grew bigger, "spinning boulder ", with tremedious speed Choji came down on Karui.

"( I have to get out of the way or I might get crushed )", the red haired kunoichi leap backwards and Choji smash into the ground.

"what's wrong, scared of being smash like a tomato? ", Choji start rolling after her.

Omoi and Izumi continues their attacks on each other, Omoi kick Izumi and the blue haired kunoichi fall backwards, she made a flip in midair and land on her feet.