the rock fangs with no manner Botan Doi

"fire style fire ball jutsu ", a huge wave of fire covered a small part of the area *huff* Indra was breathing heavily, "that was close... but not close enough ", Indra wave through series of hand seal and brought his hand to his mouth, "fire style fire ball jutsu ", the fire he released this time was a little bit bigger than the first.

***
*huff* Ashura breath out and open his eyes, he wave through a few hand seal and held onto his right hand, "lightning blade ", lightning ignite on his hand and he dash off, he slashed his hand through a tree leaving a huge cut on it.

He didn't stop there as he continued with few more trees around him, he was about to smash another tree with his lightning blade but the jutsu fade off and he smashed his hand into the tree.

"ouch ", he groaned in pain, Katsumi was standing in a few distance staring at him.

( flash back )

"what was Ashura talking about earlier... cuz I don't get any of it", Izumi ask Shisui.

"he's your team member so you can ask him ", this made Izumi to glared at him.

"you know that's not easy... Ashura hardly take this seriously and you know that ".

"I don't think he would love to talk about anything now ".

*ugh* both Shisui and Izumi turned towards Katsumi with a raised brow.

"he is upset... he was trying to help but I made things quite hard for him, it was all my fault ", Katsumi was socking in guilt.

"don't say that Katsumi, you only said those words... because you were scared of losing someone else, it wasn't your fault ", Izumi place a supporting hand on her shoulder.

"Ashura isn't the type of person that holds a grudge against someone... you see Ashura has been through tough time with his twin brother, they were both orphans since the day of their birth so Ashura has no parents from the start, Ashura and Naruto had been through very difficult time and even in a tender age they still didn't give up... the only thing that keeps Ashura moving is his twin brother and his dream... don't take him wrong for his behavior ", Shisui informed.

"he never had any parents huh? ", Katsumi was now staring down on her thigh.

The door unlocked and the other boys step in, Ashura went straight to the guest room without delay and Katsumi was staring that way.

"hey sensei, do you mind telling us about Indra too? ", Izumi whispered a little and Shisui frown.

"you should go ask him yourself ", Shisui cross his arms and smile a little.

*scoffed * Indra turn and left.

( end of flash back )

*huff* Ashura was still breathing heavily, he was using the tree as a support for himself not to collapse on the ground *ugh* Ashura turn to the side when he sense someone's presence, "K-Katsumi?, what are you doing here, I didn't know you would show up ", Ashura grin widely.

"( wow this kid... I thought he was still upset )", Katsumi smile.

"so... what do you want ", Ashura knew that Katsumi won't just show up out of the blue, and to talk about it this was the very first time she had paid a visit to Ashura's training place.

"I brought you breakfast... since you didn't show up for the last two days I thought it did be OK to drop by and give you something to eat ".

"oh ya... man I'm really hungry I can eat an entire being ", Ashura started unwrapping the food, "I was just kidding ", Ashura said with a bright smile.