different but one, sharingan to sharingan

"then it's gonna be toast cuz Sasuke won't stop until he succeeded in demolishing everything ", Kakashi said.

Sasuke continue with the ball of fire and the snake was burning slowly.

"earth style mud wall ", the earth wall appeared in front of Indra blocking the fire jutsu.

"( what?? )", Sasuke released the jutsu.

"Indra can use earth jutsu? ", Izumi ask looking towards her sensei.

"earth is part of his chakra nature ", Shisui informed.

"what, I thought he has only fire nature? ", she ask in confusion.

"not at all Izumi, Indra's chakra nature is lightning and earth, he didn't want you and Ashura to know that's why he burn up the paper ", Shisui explained.

"( he was hiding things... from us? )", Izumi was disappointed.

*ugh* Sasuke gasp when Indra appeared behind him with a kick, he was able to dodged and made a few back flip away from Indra, "( he's fast )".

"you are quick on your toes, I'll give you that ", Indra swiftly weave through hand seals and place his hand close to his mouth, "fire style snake fang ", Indra shoot the snakelike fire jutsu at Sasuke, Sasuke move off the ground in a blinding speed but Indra was in the air waiting for him.

He kicked Sasuke back to the ground and Sasuke's body hit the earth wall, he rolled over dodging another of Indra's attack.

"sensei, how is Indra able to use fire style when his chakra nature happened to be lightning and earth ", Sakura ask.

"the fire style jutsu is a jutsu originated by the Uchihas, that's why everyone of them can use it, like Shisui right here, and then Indra and Sasuke ", Guy answered.

"now I see ", Sakura look back at the two fighter.

"I'm done playing games with you, let get things over with ", Sasuke said.

"trust me I would have ended this match the moment it begins, but I'm trying to kill the time for my team mate's arrival ", Indra said with his scratched voice.

"I don't have time for that... I'm taking you down ", Sasuke started running around Indra in a blur.

"he's... he's now faster than before ", Ino said.

"( no way, his speed is incredible )", Lee was amazed.

"Kakashi, what did you do, for him to get to such high level of speed in a mere month ", Guy ask the silver haired jonin suspicious.

"during our training I made Sasuke to copy Lee's move, he was only able to do so because he knew Lee ", Kakashi said.

"the speed isn't the only thing you work on, cuz we all know Sasuke can't defeat Indra with that alone ", Shisui gazed at Kakashi.

"you will know enough about it Shisui ", Kakashi said.

*ahh* Indra fall backwards and hit the ground *tch* he pulled himself up.