test of friendship, Ashura's confession

Squad eleven were now heading back to the village and Ashura was still bothered by what's going to happen to Botan.

"........"

"......ra"

".......ura"

"Ashura ".

*uhmm* Ashura look up at his squad mates.

"are you OK? ", Izumi has a look of concern.

"yeah am fine ".

"no you don't look fine ", Indra pipe in.

"sensei... I would love to talk to you for a second ", Ashura said and drop down from the tree, Shisui follow the red haired boy down to hear what he wants to talk about.

"what's bothering you Ashura ".

"it's Botan, you said my words break into him... it's not like I said something that could break someone but that's not what I really want to discuss ".

"what is it Ashura... you can tell me ".

"yeah... remember you said Botan help you out when I loose control ".

"mm", Shisui nod.

"did Indra and Izumi saw what happened? ", Ashura said with a sad face.

"yeah they did ", Ashura look down and clenches his fist, "you are scared... you are scared that they will now hate you just like the villagers did ", Shisui was staring down at the red haired.

"no ", Ashura said while shaking his head, "not now... I bet they still don't know what was wrong with me ".

"that's why you shouldn't be sad... you should be glad they didn't know... you guys can continue with your friendship ", Shisui gave him a small squeeze on his shoulder, Ashura look away and Shisui frown at that.

"what do you think they are talking about ", Izumi ask.

"I don't think I can say... I don't know ", Indra was staring at Shisui and Ashura, "( all I know is that Ashura is something, something I don't know about... the only person that knows about it is Shisui sensei... the way Ashura speak... and fight... that wasn't the Ashura I use to know )", Indra move his gaze to the red haired boy.

"I have to tell them ".

*ugh* "what are you talking about Ashura? ".

"I have my reasons... they are my team mates and they will find out one way or another so it's best if I let them know now ".

"but you know what's going to happen if you tell them ", Shisui ask.

"sensei... you knew I have that demon in me since the day of my birth... and still you accept my not just as a student but as a friend... if Izumi and Indra choose to hate me for that... I won't hold anything against them ".

*sigh* "this is an S-rank secret and I am here to make sure no one knows about it... but if you want this... I won't stop you ", Shisui said and ruffles Ashura's hair.

The red haired boy nod in response, they leap back on the tree, "so can we go now ", Izumi ask.

"yes we can ", Ashura was standing in front of them, "but... before we go... I have something to tell you ".

*ugh *

*hmm*

"you saw the fight of I Shisui sensei and Botan right ".

"yes we did... and you weren't yourself ", Izumi said.

"you are right... I wasn't myself , the day I was born a demon was sealed in me, the ten tail demon wolf that attack our village, till today that demon is still inside of me ".