kill in sight the weapon form the cloud

Orochimaru made a flip avoiding Ashura's attack, he strike a kick and Ashura block it, he held onto Orochimaru's leg and started spinning before letting go of the sannin, Orochimaru perch on a tree above Ashura.

"snake tsunami ", he opened his mouth and snakes started running out of it, they all open their mouth and sword was sticking out of it, they all aim it at Ashura as they crawl in a very fast pace.

*ugrrr* Ashura open his mouth and black bubbles started merging into a dark sphere ball, he launched the dark sphere ball at the approaching snakes *boom*

That circle of area was now like a desert with dead trees *huff huff * "( unbelievable... I didn't know the ten tail beast could use this child to create such a disaster )", Orochimaru was amazed.

Indra and Izumi on the other hand was watching with wide eyes.

"( this thing... within Ashura... it's a destruction itself, do we stand a chance against him... should we interfere?... should we run away like Izumi suggested before now... or should we... )", lot of thought were running through Indra's head.

"( A-Ashura )", Izumi swallow hard in fear.

"( my time with this kid is almost over )", Ashura look at his hand, Orochimaru was still staring with caution, Ashura started taking slow step towards Orochimaru, ever step he takes his movements would increase.

"( what should I do with this kid )", Orochimaru grit his teeth, in a matter of seconds the red haired boy started running towards Orochimaru in a very quick pace, "stay away from me you beast ", Orochimaru blew out a huge gust of wind at Ashura who instantly cross his hands in front of himself and stood his ground, "( I hope this works )", Orochimaru made a hand seal and a purple flame ignite on his five fingers.

He released the wind and wrap his tongue around Ashura's body and pulled his black shirt up revealing the eight trigram seal that held the wolf in place, another seal was around the eight trigram seal.

*huh*

"( the eight trigram seal and the seal the wolf spirit use to possess his body )" *hmm* "five prone seal ", Orochimaru smash his flaming fingers on Ashura's stomach, the boy gasp out in pain, the seal around the eight trigram seal then disappear along with the rest of the tattoos that grew up on Ashura's body, his eyes turned back to their usual deep blue and he slowly rest his head as he falls unconscious.

"( what happened... Ashura just suddenly falls unconscious... or did Orochimaru did something... it can't be him... the demon is too powerful for him to take out that easily )", Indra doubted.

"the marks on his face, they are gone... what could this mean? ", Izumi ask.

"it means... Orochimaru defeated him ", Indra said after realizing what happened and Izumi gasp in shock, "( I can't believe he's this strong... not even Shisui was able to face him head on )", *tch*

"( unbelievable... he defeated Ashura in that mode... that's so unbelievable )".

"( instead of the five prone seal to activate on his stomach it erase the other seal... now it's just the eight trigram seal... )", *hmm* Orochimaru used his tongue to throw Ashura's unconscious body over to Indra and Izumi, the pale boy caught Ashura's body and gently laid him on the dirty ground of the forest.

"is he alright? ", Izumi ask in concern.

"I don't know what kind of jutsu he used on Ashura... I hope he's alright ", Indra said.

"now that the ten tail brat is out of the way... we should continue from where we stopped ".

*ugh* Indra and Izumi gasp when they heard Orochimaru slowly approaching them.