the full moon, a night of pain, care and sadness part two

The two women from the bar were now stumbling as they walk through a street, the blonde haired woman crossed Shizune's arm on her shoulder helping her to stay balance on her feet.

"God dammit... I ask you to enjoy yourself doesn't mean you should drink more than you can handle ", the blonde haired woman growl angrily.

"just keep going and quit complaining ", Shizune said the smell of alcohol oozing out of her.

*arr* the blonde haired woman growl, she knew Shizune won't dare look her straight in the eyes if she was her normal self, drunkenness can make you do things you don't normally do, "just wait till you get yourself back... then you will face the consequences of speaking to me that way ", they continue walking *ugh* the blonde haired woman took to a stop, "( the air... what's this feeling... it's kinda familiar... what is it )", she frown.

"it's been awhile... Tsunade ", a figure was leaning against a building beside them, "or should I say princess Tsunade Senju ", the person raised his head and lick his lips with his long tongue.

"Orochimaru ", Tsunade gritted her teeth angrily.

"Orochimaru?... like one of the three legendary sannin? ", Shizune ask drunkenly.

"how did you find me ", Tsunade ask ignoring Shizune's question.

"only two people in this world knows how to find you... I'm one of those two and you know that for sure ", Orochimaru said.

"why are you here, what brings you here ", Tsunade was still holding Shizune, her eyes were piecing at Orochimaru, "a slippery snake like you won't just pop out on a place without a reason ".

"yes... that's right ", Orochimaru smirk and pushed himself off the wall, "I paid a short visit to the leaf... and I stumbled across two interesting brats ".

*ugh* Tsunade gasp out *tch* she grit her teeth and drop Shizune carelessly on the ground.

*uh* she hit did ground but didn't move, it was like nothing had happened to her.

"yes... they are strong... just like their parents... and grandparents ", Orochimaru said with a small smile.

Tsunade bit on her lower lip and blood run out, she was now shaking with anger.

*ugh* Orochimaru's eyes widen in shock when Tsunade appeared in front of him, her left fist on Orochimaru's stomach.

*chaaaa* she yelled angrily, Orochimaru sailed into a building leaving a huge hole on the wall *huff huff* she was breathing angrily *ugh* her eyes grew wide.

"my my... you just refreshed my memory, such monster strength... it truly bring back memories ", Orochimaru walk out of the building with a smile on his snakelike face.

"what did you do to them... talk before I refresh your face too ", Tsunade ball her fist.

"I didn't do much though, I only came here to inform you that the chuunin exam final will be held in a month from now, the brats made it to the final... I bet you don't want to miss it... grandma ", *heh heh heh* Orochimaru chuckles, now I will be saying my farewell ", he turn to the other direction, "and another thing ", he was looking at Tsunade through his shoulder, "on that day... the leaf village will crumble at my feet ".