the brat is no ordinary brat, promise of death,

Thank you all for the 1k views, I want you guys to know that I appreciate, now that I'm not that much busy I will do my best to update

___________________________

"cool down Izumi... stop acting like a boy when you are a girl ", Indra said, Sakura and Ino started laughing and Izumi glared dagger at them, "if you are to lash at anyone, it has to be the one who didn't show up at all, like Ashura ".

"Ashura?, I'm going to tear him... ".

"hello everybody, the hidden leaf demon flash has arrived ", the red haired Uzumaki was standing on top of the arena wall in all his glory.

"Ashura... ", Ino suddenly feel excited.

*huff* "much to my relief ", Tsunade said looking at Ashura, "( he look alot like Minato even though he has Kushina hair color )".

Ashura leap off the wall and land safely on his feet, look I've to his team mates he raised a finger and point angrily at Indra, "you bastard, what was all the shit about surrendering, giving up to that wimp of a thing ".

"shut up you tomato haired, where the hell have you been? ", Izumi growl.

"gees your head is going redder than my hair, need some water to quench it down? ", Ashura ask sarcastically.

"you moron, where were you ", Naruto yelled.

"are they always like this? ", Tsunade ask her cousin.

"you will enjoy every bit of them ".

"keep it down whiskers ", Ashura glared up at Naruto.

"you just disappeared and when I ask pervy sage he said you were fine ", Naruto yelled.

"c'mon I was mastering that new jutsu... and I nailed it ", Ashura swipe his thumb across his nose with a grin.

"that's cool ", Naruto yelled out.

"( a new jutsu? )", Shisui frown.

"what's he talking about, and who's this pervy sage they are talking about? ", Ino wonder.

"knowing Ashura and Naruto they hardly use people's real name ", Choji remind.

"they are so hyperactive ", Tsunade said.

"and annoying too ", Rin nag at Tsunade's shoulder.

"( those two, lady Tsunade's grandkids )", Shizune watch the twins carefully.

"hey... old man Hokage, how are you doing ", Ashura wave while grinning, everyone seemed surprised.

*wow* was the only sound that left Tsunade's mouth.

"is he... addressing the Hokage in such manner", Sakura blink.

"Ashura... ", Izumi yelled angrily at the red haired boy.

"( man what should I do with this kid? )", Shisui scratched behind his head.