birth of a jinchuriki, the impossible attempt

Ashura pulled out few shuriken from the weapon carriage on his right leg and throw them at Tobi, the shuriken all went through Tobi without harming him, "no way ", Ashura was taken aback.

"you must not interfere ", Tobi slapped Ashura aside, "now die! ", Tobi threw two kunai at Ino.

*ahh* blood slashed on the ground.

"idiot, what do you think you're doing? ", Tobi look down at the red haired boy crouching in front of Ino, the kunai had pierced into his right shoulder and abdomen.

*huff huff * Ashura was panting uncontrollably and he was losing blood.

***

*arrr* the Raikage punch Kakashi real hard on his stomach.

*ahhh puff* Kakashi turned into log.

"what?... ", the Raikage growled unpleasantly, "( a substitute jutsu, now where could he be? )", the Raikage remain vigilant, Kakashi's hands burst out of the ground and he held onto the Raikage's legs *uh* "( he's below the earth )", *ahhh* he was dragged down the earth and was trapped, Kakashi then pop out of the ground.

*huff huff huff* "this is it Raikage ", the Chidori ignite on his hand, I won't let you terrorize the hidden leaf village anymore ", Kakashi was furious.

( flashback )

"lord Hokage, you sent for me ", Kakashi stood lazily in front of the third Hokage.

"Kakashi ", the old Hokage called quietly yet his voice held authority and power.

"what is it lord Hokage? ".

"I have come to a decision, I have decided to hand the hat over to someone else ".

*huh* "you don't mean it, you really don't have to do that, we still want you to be the Hokage ".

*heh heh heh heh* "as much as I love to ", Hiruzen dragged his pipe and blew out some smoke, "I'm getting older and older ever day, just like my predecessor did before passing away, I have spoken with the elders about it too ".

"and the one you chose to succeed you, is he willing to give his all for the leaf, does he even believe in the will of fire? ", Kakashi ask.

"Kakashi, I know you care for the well-being of konoha, I would never chose a selfish person to run the leaf, and being Hokage isn't a day job, it's much more difficult to handle ".

"I can see that ", Kakashi eyed the pill of papers on the table.

"the one who is to inherit the title of Hokage, I sees a lot in him, he's committed to the village, he's reliable, has great reputation and is determined to place his life on the line for the village ", the Hokage said with detamination.

"everyone in the village has all the qualities you had just mentioned, most especially Shisui ".

"Shisui, you are right, his dedication to the leaf is unshakable, he has a very soft heart, after the massacre of his clan, he was still showing mercy to his enemies, though some path of him was lost with his clan, after he became the squad leader of team eleven, he fully regained his lost self again ", Hiruzen then look up to Kakashi, "( Shisui wasn't the only one though )" *huff* he puff out quite an amount of smoke, "the one who is going to become the fifth Hokage.................................................................................. it is you, Kakashi ".