the key to pass, heaven and earth scroll

"this place is creepy ", Sakura confess as she was staring at the forest behind the net fence.

"of course it is, that's why they call it the forest of death ", Anko said to make them scared.

"forest of death or life... it's non of my concern ", Ashura had his hand cross behind his head.

"of course it is... that's why they call it the forest of death ", Naruto tried to mimic Anko and he made a stupid dance, "do your worst, you don't scare me ", Naruto said.

"oh... we found ourselves a tough guy ", Anko smile, in a matter of seconds her face changed and she threw a kunai at the blond, the kunai cut Naruto on his left cheek and slice from the hair of a grass shinobi, Anko appeared behind Naruto using her fingers to wipe off the blood on his cheek, "you know tough people like you has their blood all over this place ".

Ashura and the others were watching the show in front of them, Anko sense something behind her so she pulled out another kunai and was ready to launch an attack.

"I was just returning your kunai knife ", the grass shinobi was standing behind her and the kunai was held by his long tongue.

"thanks alot grass ninja ", Anko said with an innocent smile, "but I only recommend you standing this close to me... if you want to reach your premature end ", she warned.

"I beg your pardon, with the blood in your kunai slicing through my hair... I was feeling a little excited ", the grass shinobi said as Anko took her kunai from his tongue.

"( I wonder if I can do that with my tongue )", Naruto started stretching out his tongue.

"it seemed like everyone is short tempered today ", Anko smile.

"( talking of short temper... aren't you the one that first throw the kunai at me? )", *scoffed*

"that's it I've had enough ", Ashura place his left hand on his hip and point at Anko, "I don't like seeing freaks attacking my brother so you better back off ".

"you moron what do you think you are doing ", Izumi yelled at the red haired boy.

"another tough one eh... ", Anko was smiling down at Ashura

"( now will be is turn )", Naruto smiled knowingly, Anko attack with her kunai and before Ashura could blink Anko was in front of him.

"( gees she's )", Ashura could not escape her fast approach and there's no doubt about it, someone appeared between them and block Anko's attack with a katana and Anko smirk.

"this isn't the time to start fooling around... big sister ", Indra said and retract his katana into his shelter.

"I wasn't expecting you to join us... Indra ".

"big sister?, she's your big sister?... like in this creepy lady? ", Ashura point at Anko but Indra just ignore him.

"he's lame I know that... but he's still my team mate so I can't just let you swallow him up ".

"( swallow him up... I can take her down within a mare seconds )", Ashura scoffed.

"( big sister?, I didn't know Indra has a big sister )", Izumi thought to herself.

"you were the one who wanted us to look tough and now you're acting like a douche bag ", Indra said to Ashura

"is that the reason your big sister look like a weirdo just like you huh huh? ", Ashura said sarcastically.

*tch* "lame flop ", Indra scoffed.

"OK everyone ",Anko call out gaining their attention, "the terms of the second stage is to take this scrolls... an heaven scroll and an earth scroll, one of these scrolls will be given to each team and you will be needing both scrolls to pass ".

"this means we will have to attack another team to get the other scroll ", Sasuke suggested.

"exactly ", Anko show them a scroll that has the whole drawing of the forest of death and there was a tower in the middle of the forest, "there are forty-four gateways in and there's a tower ten kilometre away from each of the gate and the tower will be your destination ", Anko informed, "and secondly... you should never... ever open the scroll ", she warn them with an evil smile.

"what if the scroll flap open and we accidentally read the contents in it? ", Naruto ask.

"kid, you... don't... want... to... know, trust me ", Anko said.

"what if it slip off our hands and we accidentally sneak a pic at what's inside? ", Ashura ask with a raised hand.

"she just warned us that we don't want to see so it won't fall off ", Izumi yelled at Ashura.

"the details of scroll is to test your integrity, there are some times when you will be given a mission to deliver a secret documents, on this test you have five days to get your scroll to the tower ".

"five days?, what are we gonna do for food? ",Choji didn't hesitate to ask.

"that's why it's a survival test ", Ino said to her team mate.

"look around you, there will be plenty to eat in there ", Anko said.

"but that's not all... I heard there are dangerous plants poisons and even man-eating beasts In there ", Kabuto said.

"I get it now, we will be fighting and protecting ourselves from the other teams and the creatures out there ", Indra said quietly.

"it will be a longer day and a shorter night without any time to rest... it's a challenge indeed ", Rock Lee said with a small smile, he was the type that is always up for a challenge.

"proctor? ", Shikamaru lazily raised his hand in a questioning manner, "can we quit? ", Shikamaru ask and Anko laugh at that.

"of course you can't just say sorry I quit right in the middle of a battle, you will get yourself killed ", Anko said to the pineapple haired boy.

"oh men... this is such a drag ".

"a team can be disqualified is if a team mate of yours is wounded and could not continue anymore, second if you can't complete the mission after the five days ", Anko said as she handed Naruto a form, "pass it to the others ", she ordered and Naruto took one of the form and pass the others to Ashura and Ashura did the same, "you all have to sign the form ".

"sign the form... but what for? ", Izumi ask for some certain reasons.

"well there will be lots of corpses leaving this place and I don't want to be heard responsible for that you know ", Anko said with a muffle laugh and Izumi blink at her.

"gees your big sister is so cranky ", Ashura said and receive a glare from Ashura.

"finish signing the form and take it over there in exchange for your scroll and take a stance in any of the gate ", Anko point at a small shade where three sentinels was sitting underneath the shade, "and another thing... don't die ", she said to them seriously.

Indra was now leaning against a tree, he was watching everyone's movement studying them, he moved his eyes over to the shade that was covered.

*hmm* Indra then look down at the form on his hand.

Izumi was watching Ino and Sakura who seems to be having a little fight among themselves.

"( and I call these two my friends?... what a shame )", Izumi shook her head.

Killer Bee was sitting on a log and Ashura was watching him from a few distance.

"( two different chakra )", Ashura tightened his fist that the form was in, he turned to the other direction and Gaara was with his teammates.

Squad eleven walk over to the shade and gave the sentinels their form and in return they were given an earth scroll, they went over to gate twenty and wait for Anko's permission for them to go in.

A sentinel was standing in front of each gate, after a few minutes they unlocked the gates and still stood there.

____________________

I will be having alot of surprises for you guys