Protology

Protology

Chapters 1 - 7 : Tokyo ghoul - you dislike each other, and it's the younger version of Juuzou. 

Chapter 8 -  35 : Tokyo ghoul re - you starting to get closer, and it's the older version of Juuzou (him and the Suzuya squad.)

A/n - you can start from Chapter 8 if you want to start from when you get closer. 

Enjoy

***

I never wanted that.

This responsibility was always a pain in the ass. The reason I fell in line was to try and save the youngest. Even if I can't change anything anymore, I can try to protect them. If we are enough, other children won't suffer.

Project 22 started when I was 12 years old. The main point was to take orphans and shape the best soldiers they could. Who would oppose at 12 years old? No one - it's easier that way.

"In 10 years, they will become special class investigators, just like the reaper. If we invest now, they will be perfectly walking the line." The chairman himself exclaimed.

Yes, taking three twelve-years-old and training them to become killing machines is a great idea. And where are the human rights here? Or the freedom of choice?

"Why me?" I asked when being in this one-on-one meeting with the chairman on my sixteen's birthday.

Most investigators would see it as a deep respect, but I couldn't be more disgusted by this stupid organization.

"You are different than the rest of your age, Y/n. You should be proud of yourself and grateful for the title. Those girls will become the heroes of Tokyo. In the future, you may even lead the whole unit.

And then I will be able to shut it down - I thought quietly

"Okay," I answered.

"How many are there now?" - "Only the three of you. You are exceptional, Y/n. remember that."

The injustice became my purpose. I need to keep those girls alive until I can free them all.

***

Characters -

Willow

Species: Human

Age: Joining at 12. Present - 18.

Gender: Female

Affiliations: Project 22

Quinque: Bikaku - Long sword. A small gun.

Rank: 2

Neco

Species: Human

Age: Joining at 12. Present - 18.

Gender: Female.

Affiliations: Project 22

Quinque: Ukaku - Rock cannon. A small gun. 

Rank: 2

Y/N

Species: Human

Age: Joining at 12. Present - 19.

Gender: Female.

Affiliations: Handler 22. Major. Project 22.

Quinque: Koukaku - long tapered blade. A set of two individual swords that can be dual-wielded. A small gun. 

_________________

_________________