Chapter 25 - The hanging man

Two days until the "Auction Mopping-up Operation". You and Juuzou were in your bedroom, trying to find the best outfit for you.

"I can't fight in that," You whine when he examines the fabric of the dress you wore, "It's too... heavy".

Juuzou played with your sleeves and neckline before nodding.

"It won't do. We need something else." He was the most focused you have ever witnessed.

When Juuzou was young, he was often forced to dress up as a girl. Now, when he was the one in control, he found an otherwordly pleasure in dressing you up in those dresses. You were now his doll of your will.

"Let's do this~" Juuzou hands you another shiny dress in a solid black color. He couldn't help but wonder what his Mama would love on you.

"It's also pretty weighty..." You remark before he zips it from behind.

"Spin for me," He orders, and you do so, his eyes sparkling with joy.

"It does have enough material to cover the knives you gave me, but it's itchy..." Your fingers go through the lace line on your chest.

"Itchy? No, we can't. I need the best for you. You deserve the best," He mumbles as he searches for the right one in the pile of clothes.

And then, he found it.

"Yes! This one!" He shouted with excitement, clapping his hands.

With a quick move, he undresses you, pulling over your head the new dress.

This short slip dress is a lovely cream color that exudes elegance and grace. The dress is made from a lightweight and silky fabric that drapes beautifully on your body. The neckline is a simple V-neck with thin spaghetti straps that delicately crisscross your back. The dress has a fitted bodice that flares slightly at the waist, giving it a flattering and feminine silhouette.

Juuzou felt a rush going through his body, feeling anticipation and enthusiasm. He was unable to sit still.

"That's the one," He breathes, giggling joyfully. He bounces around you, waiting for your response.

"I agree. This one fits the best so far" You look at yourself in the mirror.

The cream color is soft and understated, allowing the simplicity of the design to take center stage.

"You are so pretty. So pretty~" He leans towards you, his lips meet the skin on your throat. He nimble your flesh, and his fingers run up and down the sides of your silky dress.

Your head falls slightly back, and your heartbeats increase.

"You look like a doll~" he groans against your chest, thrilled with how lovely you look.

"My doll. My toy."

You felt your cheeks heat up when his hands traveled beneath the fabric.

"B-Be careful, Juzo..." You moan out, "This-s dress is v-very gentle."

He was giggling uncontrollably, leaping into his childlike enthusiasm.

"I know, I know. I will. I promise. Veeeeery gentle" He grins wider and pushes you forcefully against the mattress, shoving your head down.

Your ass was up in the air, and this unnatural position made you blush even harder.

"So pretty..." Juuzou murmured as he took your panties down, watching your cunt with amusement in his eyes.

You yelped, and your body shuddered at the sudden sensation of him pressing his tongue against your damp and soft skin. He was licking around your clit slowly and gently, driving you crazy.