Chapter 23 - Prey

A/N - First full sex. If you don't like this kind of content, you can skip this chapter. 

***

As the sun begins to set, the warm, golden light spills into the bedroom, casting everything in a soft, romantic glow. The walls are painted in a soothing, muted color.

You lay on his bed, twirling his dark blade between your fingers.

The door opens, and your heartbeat increases. You knew what was about to come.

He walks in with a playful grin, and his hair is still messy from your makeout sessions from earlier. Your eyes connect in an intense gaze. He tossed his slides across the room as he rushed in.

"You are such a good girl, waiting for me so good~" He giggles, taking off his coat. He throws it onto the floor before bouncing on the bed, right on top of you.

Your breathing turns rapid as you swallow the lump in your throat.

"You look like a little prey~" He chuckles, lowering himself down. "Can't wait to take a bite~"

Everything was so appealing in him. At this point, he knew your body so well it was easy to turn you on as killing a ghoul.
Your lips met in a fierce, almost desperate kiss.

There was an electric intensity to the way your bodies pressed together, with a hunger that seemed to burn within you both.

He puts his lips upon your neck and feels your pulse increasing, smirking. He dragged his lips across your body, leaving wet and rough kisses. Your hands grasp his shirt, desperate to tear it off.

"Soon, soon. Just a little more. A little~" He picks at you from your belly, kissing and nibbling the skin.

He makes his way to your panties, his fingers drawing endless circles. "Please-" You breathe out a pathetic whine.

You arched into him and he slides his hand to your throat, squeezing.
His other hand takes the blade that was long forgotten on the bed.

He brings it closer between your legs, and with a fluid and precise move he cuts your panties. You gasp as you feel the material torn away from you.

"Hummmm~~~" Juuzou eyes widen when he sees your juices dripping down. He can't hold himself any longer and pushes himself into you, his lips exploring your sensitive, soaked skin.

Your breathing became ragged and uncontrolled, with each exhale punctuated by a low moan, overflowing his body with a euphoria he still wasn't quite used to.

His tongue moves faster and faster against your clit, his rhythm is perfect. You hit your first orgasm, arching your back into his mouth as you moan his name loudly.

He pulls away from your cunt, sinking his teeth into your hips, marking you. "Juzo" You breathe out, your hands searching for his face.

"Hmm~? Yes ~?" He raised his face and you cup his cheeks, pulling him up. You contact your lips to his, tasting yourself and nibbling his lower lip, eager to please him.

"Soon~" He growls against your skin, "Very soon. Just stay a good girl for me, okay?" He finds your ear and bit it.

The feeling of his fingers sliding over your cunt, sends you again into ecstasy, and you part your lips with pleasure.

Warm breath on your face as he pushes a finger into you, your stomach fluttered with excitement.

You ran your hand around his side, trying to pull him closer. He was still fully clothed - Loose pants, messy shirt, one suspender hanging down, the other still on his shoulder. "Please," You begged, "I want you-u, and I need-you-u" You moan loudly as his fingers move faster.

His eyes sparkled with joy. Yes, you needed him. You begged for him. You can't do anything without him. It fueled him up even more.

He pulls his fingers out of you, pulling his shirt over his head. He grips your hands and pushes them above your head. He takes a long moment to stare at you before he forced his lips against yours, forceful and rough.

"Is this what you want, love? Is this what you were asking for?" You can feel his member hard against your wet cunt. "Do you think you can handle more?" His voice sends shivers down your spine.

You nod, moving your lips around his neck, licking his stitches one by one.

"I have a scar..." He murmured between his groans, "It's... a little different than you think... but it will make you feel good... I promise" He bites into your shoulder as he forces his hard cock into you. You moan a loud and lewd moan.

"Feels nice?" You couldn't tell if he was mocking you, if his words were genuine, or if he found the way you whimpered was as pathetic as it seemed.

At that moment, you were completely and utterly lost in each other.

His grip on your hips was tight; your mind was quickly spinning.The sound of your voice moaning his name, sent fire through his veins, and his movement became intense. His grip on your wrists only tightened, and his eerie eyes could not stop gazing at your flushed face.

You felt everything - pain, pleasure, despair. Everything he wanted you to feel - everything he wanted you to enjoy.

Your cunt gripped his cock tight as you came."Look at me" He orders when he feels your eyes darting away, "Stay with me, a little more, just a little more." He breathes out.

He can't stop.

You gripped his head, your back arched, and your legs shook.

"I'm here" You whispered in his ear, "I'll always be here."

His eyes closed as his head tilted back. His pace was ruthless.

"Hang in there, hang in there~!" His voice was broken with grunts and heavy breaths when you were close to your third orgasm. He could feel it. You were shaking uncontrollably again as he was fucking you through your third orgasm, releasing his own juices into you.

You were lying there, breathless, beneath a puddle of mixed fluids. He drops himself beside you, panting. His eyes were still crazily wide with a wild grin on his lips.

Your finger reaches the sweaty lock on his forehead.

"You okay?" His gaze shifts to you.

"Couldn't be happier" You smile, making him smile even wider.

"Hmm~" He places a kiss on your cheek.