Chapter 1

"Shit Y/n. What did you pack? Bricks? " my twin brother asks carrying my stuff to my dorm. He already settled in his. Got a roommate named Kolio or something.

"Be careful. I have my laptop and other stuff packed" I say opening my door to my new dorm.

"You must be Y/n? I'm Stacie! " a girl with brown hair says smiling.

"Nice to meet you Stacie" I say returning the smile.

"Boyfriend? " she asks as my brother puts my stuff down.

"I'm her brother" he says.

"You're cute" says Stacie as we both smirk.

"I'm gay" he says nodding as she gasps.

"Really? That's cool! I'm sorry about saying that then! " she says.

I shake my head and start setting up my stuff as my brother wanders off.

"There is an activity fair today? Wanna go with me? " asks Stacie.

"Sure! "

And with that we head to the activity fair. We get flyers shoved into our arms and we turn to see two girls. One with blonde hair, and a ginger.

"Can you girls sing? We need members on our a cappella team" says Aubrey.

"Depends. Are the songs the same as all the other years? " I ask recalling last year's incident at nationals. Of course I always was a fan of a cappella so I know what happened last year.

"I uh... Yea" says Chloe.

"How much of a tradition do you girls go by...? Cause it's out dated now" I ask as Aubrey starts getting mad.

"We go straight from it! " she says boldly as the Trebles walk by and snicker.

The leader stops and looks at Aubrey.

"Getting enough recruits? Hm Aubrey? They join and we will get them trebleboned in moments" says the leader.

"Bumper watch it" she says as they walk away laughing.

One with blonde tips looks back at me and shakes his head smiling as I give him a confused look.

"Listen Aubrey... Let's make a deal. If I audition... Right? And we go to regionals. Score second and not first... Routine and stuff gets changed. It's time to switch it up"

"Are you trying to test me? What even is your name? "

"Y/n"

"I'm Stacie! " Stacie finally says.

"You think you can get some girls to do this by repeating your mistakes from every year? "

Aubrey looks at me and sighs.

"Fine. It's a deal. " she says smirking and crossing her arms as Stacie and I walk over to where the Trebles are.

"I wanna see you whip it... "

Bumper sings as the Trebles do back vocals. One guy on a unicycle is showing his abs and another dude with glasses is on his phone. The one with the blonde hair looks at me again and I blush before looking at Stacie.

She shrugs as two guys are heard talking from behind us.

"Imma head to the dorm" Stacie says. As she leaves I turn around to two people.

"How's your voice? " one dude asks the other as he just belts out part of the song.

"Woah. Calm down" I say grinning.

"Oh haha yea Benji was asking about me singing. I'm Jesse" he says as I hear the Trebles finish.

"Y/n"

"Let's go talk to them! It's just a normal day everybody. " Benji says walking up to them.

Me and Jesse glance at each other as Bumper looks at him.

Bumper says something cocky as I just casually walk up to them.

"Think it's funny do you? No need to ask about you... Big ego... And brown hair! You must be an asshole" I say smacking Bumper hard on the face.

"Holy shit she's a Potterhead" one Treble says. One with dark brown hair to be exact.

"She also hit Bumper-" says one with a hat.

Bumper looks at me and smirks.

"That was hot. Do that again" he says as I cross my arms.

"Nah I'm good. I got gross sweat on my hand now" I say purposely wiping my hand off on another Trebles shirt. One with brown hair.

"Ya know I'm not even complaining" he says.

"Shut up Brian. No one asked for your input" says Bumper glaring at him.

"People need to put you in your place" I say rolling me eyes.

The Trebles start clapping and Bumper sighs and storms off.

"You gonna join the Bellas? " the one with blonde hair asks me.

"Greg don't just ask her that" says Brian.

He smirks.

"Yea I am. Watch it though. Aubrey and I have a bet going you see. She thinks she'll make it to ICCA's with her routine. I bet she won't make it past regionals" I say.

"Good. I'd love some great competition for once" he says before the group leaves.