Chapter 25

(Author's note: I'm so sorry for not updating in so long! I'm also working on a new Donald story as well!)

We enter the hotel as I look over at Chloe and Chicago.

They seem to be getting close.

We are handed room keys as I smirk at the fact that Greg and I get to share a room.

"Let's go" I say as we take our stuff to the empty room.

I set my stuff down and sigh.

Later that night we are in a room with snacks, Trebles, and Bellas.

"Okay but what did come first? The chicken or the egg? " Steven asks Xavier.

"The um... Uh... Fuck. Science would be egg. Religion is chicken? " Xavier says unsure.

"Actually I eat chicken. So let's not worry about how it started but how wonderful it tastes" Unicycle says with a nod.

"Just like pussy" Brian says as we burst out laughing.

Emily enters the room all dressed and we just look at her for a good minute.

"My wedding isn't until sometime after the tour" I say as Greg snorts.

"Wedding? Well anyways Khalid has a party going across the street and I say we all go over and show him that we are no joke! " she says as I look at Greg.

"In my defense I don't talk to her" Greg says as I roll my eyes.

"Y/n and Greg are engaged. Also I can't believe a half decent idea, just came out of your stupid mouth" Amy says as I look at her.

I rush to my room with Greg following and within seconds I pull out a black dress with long flowly skirts.

"Where in the name of Zeus did you pull that out from? Your ass? " Greg asks as I roll my eyes.

There aren't straps to hold it up, so it shows a ton of cleavage. But it also has sleeves, attached to the sides, that are poofy.

And I love the dress.

I find a necklace to wear with it, heels, and boom I'm out the door.

Greg didn't even dress up. So he's wearing his Treble jacket.

The group heads to the party as Unicycle is interested in the healthy food stuff. Steven and Xavier are probably talking to someone random. They do that, start conversations as if they know people. As if they were already friends with them.

If I was focused on finding Khalid I would have missed her.

There, standing in a pick flowly dress, stands Melanie Martinez.

Her split dyed hair flows down smoothly into deep curls.

Light makeup, just being absolutely stunning.

I walk over gracefully as she glances at me.

"Hi. Melanie Martinez right? I'm a huge fan! I love your music! " I say as she breaks out into a big smile.

"Thank you. I was awarded free tickets to watch the USO competition. You're a Bella right? " she asks.

Holy shit. She knows who I am.

"Yup. I'm Y/n L/n. Actually it'll soon me Y/n Gorenc" I say with a smile.

"Getting married? I bet you would make a beautiful bride" Melanie says as she sips some sort of drink.

Greg walks over confused as to how I found a celebrity.

"I should have known" he says with a small nod.

"This is my fiance!" I say as Melanie smiles again.

"Oh wow. You must be rather lucky to have a sweet girl like Y/n! " Melanie says as Greg blushes.

"Oh uh yea. Thanks. I heard some of your songs before. I'm not really a huge fan but the songs are good" he says.

"That's fine! People have different tastes! Thank you for the compliment though" she says still smiling.

Suddenly a curtain catches on fire. And everyone is looking over at Aubrey.