Chapter 18

"Yo that was lit" I say as I punch my brother in the shoulder. He glares at me and I laugh a little.

"Yea for you. Benji messed us up immediately"

"Hey now he didn't mean it! "

"I didn't see Greg asking you out at the end of the song. Anyways Bumper and Amy snuck off... You don't think..? "

"He changes quickly and now they are heading there. He is having like five Trebles prepared to sing. John, Uni, Steven, Jesse and Brian"

"Wait how did I not realize Steven left-handed"

"Dude he's your boyfriend! "

"Yea and Greg is yours. Where did he go? Hm? "

I smirk at my twin as Greg clears his throat from behind my brother.

"Behind you" he says as Xavier turns around.

Xavier just shrugs and walks to God knows where as Greg and I dance to whatever song is on.

"Ya know the Bellas are something else" Greg says.

"Hah yea. We got this um convention performance soon. I don't know. But it's gonna be so bad. They want to use props. And ya know what. I'mma not let them pretend to be cheerleaders for health reasons" I say as he grins.

"Well I mean we know what our future is gonna be like. But if you produce those songs you want to produce you may make it to the big leads" he says with a smirk.

So he wants to help me with this album I'm making and he's doing back vocals and stuff. He wants us to stick together so if I get famous we both are going to. And Xavier is moving out soon so we will have our own house.

"Amy's vagina will scar me for life" I say as Greg cringes.

"I mean you totally rocked and shit. It would have totally been better if it was you"

"Well I'm your girlfriend and Amy isn't sooo"

"True" he says.

The next morning I'm attempting to pry Bumper from his bed.

"Come on! You should totally see me perform still! Amy rejected you. So what??? She doesn't deserve you! "

"Y/n, I love you and all but she will be there. I finally got the courage to ask her out and she said no" he mumbles into the pillow.

"Of course you love me. I'm great. So still goooo. I get to use a hula hoop that is on fire! Uni taught me it. He learned how at clown camp" I say with a smile.

"Fine. But I'm not looking at Amy" he says as I go to the convention.

"So what are we doing again? " Because asks.

"Instead of ripping off pants we are just unzipping the jackets. Only prop is the hoop. Which I was trained to use...? "

"We are still doing the stunt" says Chloe.

This isn't gonna end good then.

We go on and do the performance. The Trebles have mutual faces, and the rest were flat out silent with straight faces.

It all went well until Flo wasn't caught right and I hear screaming from behind me. The hoop was on fire like planned and I was holding it up properly, but the scream made my hand slip and the fire burned my arm.

"OW HOLY SHIT" I yell in pain as the audience looks disinterested in what was happening.

Cynthia also had her hair on fire.

On the bus ride back Stacie is holding ice onto my arm as I attempt to sit properly.

"Fuck it guys. We need to go on a retreat" I say as Chloe nods.

"Yea. That's the new plan. We are going on a retreat" she says.

The next day Emily went to see her mom as I went to Treble house.

"Hi guys... " I say opening the door.

My right arm is completely wrapped with bandages and that is were their gaze shifts to.

I wince slightly in mental pain as Greg hugs me immediately.

"You had me so scared when your arm got burned" he said as I carefully hug back.

My brother glances at my arm.

"She's been burned worse"

"Thanks for the support bitch" I say as Greg pulls away from the hug and gives a wtf look at Xavier.

The retreat is gonna be hell.