Chapter 19

The Bellas get off the bus.

"Sup bitches" a familiar voice says as we look and see Aubrey as Chloe smirks.

Dammit Chloe. You always knew what to do in difficult times.

I smile and she starts going over stuff.

"No Fat Amy. There are no bathrooms or showers here"

Okay what.

The.

Fuck.

No way I'm peeing on some damn grass.

I try to text Greg but Aubrey snatches my phone. Which is fine since there is no service out here anyways.

We start doing vocal warm ups and I get tired out by it but Aubrey then has us do a shit ton of team exercise stuff.

I mean we were tits deep in mud, in a lake, going through nets, random cheer stunts even. It was a mess! A complete mess!

We also had to set our own tent up. And night time was so weird.

We all shared a tent. And it was so gay idk what was happening. Lily tried licking Beca, Chloe admits she should have experimented more, Cynthia touched Stacies tit. It was wack. But also it was funny as shit.

I purposely grab Stacie's tit.

"Oh yea baby. Me, you, and Greg can three way when we get back" she says as we laugh as Chloe and the others are in shock.

"Damnnn Stacieee" says Chloe as Amy gets up.

"Sup babe? " I say to Amy as she points out of the tent.

"I need to drop a fat one. Do you guys have an extra small shirt or something...? No? Woods it is... " she says walking out.

"Um it's not coming out. Can you sing something? " she asks as we sigh and we sing a song to help her. Cynthia was confused as shit.

"What type of white shit is this? "

The next day I walk over and Beca admits something about her job to Chloe and she gets mad.

Beca storms off and ends up in a bear trap. Well a net.

"Holy shit" I say half awake as they try to get her down.

The net snaps and Chloe and Beca kind of vent a little.

Then Beca falls and I'm just like wtf.

Later on we sit at a camp fire.

We talk and then start singing the Cup song then smile.

"I think we just found our voice" I say.

"Yea. Honestly I never wanted to graduate cause I didn't want to lose you guys. Now I'm happy and I'm going to" she says happily.

We talk about what we want to do after graduation and I think before talking.

"Depends on if I succeed or not. I'm dropping a song album once I graduate and with the help of Greg I may or may not become famous. Whatever happens Greg lives with me now soooo"

The Bella smiles as Amy talks about how she wants her future. She smiles as she mentions living with her fiance Bumper then stops talking as she realizes her mistake.

"Wait Im in love with Bumper" she says as we nod.

"Yea hun... You are.. " I say as she gets up to go find him.

And then she gets trapped.

The next day Emily is using Beca's phone to call her mom as Amy goes out onto the lake at Barden University.

"Girl may die" I say walking over to the Trebles who are watching Benji do a magic show.

I find Greg and I hug him as Amy yells for Bumper. He looks pissed as she starts scream singing.

She gets off the boat and this car was trying to drive but she was being herself.

When she gets across she waits for Bumper to pick up on the song. A moment later he does and they end up making out so Greg grabs my hand as the rest of the people leave.

The other Bellas walk over to us.

"Graduation is soon. You ready for it? " Beca asks.

No one was.

But we all did it.

We graduated. And now we got Worlds to beat!