Chapter 15

"They say your a freak when your having fun!"

The Bellas sing in front of the president on his birthday. We sing a mash-up of three songs and as we sing 'Wrecking Ball', Amy hangs from the ceiling. Then suddenly there is a rip and all goes to hell.

I set my stuff down in the Treble house. Yes I said it. The Treble house. Not the new Bella house. My boyfriend's room, in the Treble house. Makes sense right?

Well living with him, somewhat by default on his own side, went really well so Aubrey and Jesse agreed I can stay with Greg in his room at the Treble house.

I look around the room and smile at the familiar sight.

After the incident, being here makes me feel better. Greg enters the room and smiles.

"Feels good to be back" says Greg.

"Yea but... I may no longer be a Bella. Tomorrow I got to see the dean and then head to your performance" I say as he hugs me.

"Well I bet it may be fine. Seriously. If anything you can join the Trebles"

"Hah maybe. Thanks Greg" I say kissing him on the cheek.

The next morning in in the office with Gail, Jon, and the dean. They explain that we can't be Bellas anymore.

"Well there is the Worlds. If we win could the Bellas exist? " asks Chloe.

"America? Winning Worlds? Hahaha" Jon says as him and Gail laugh.

"Fine. Do it" Gail says with low expectations of us.

The Bellas head to the theater room for school orientation.

We sit down as the woman keeps talking.

"And now performing is the Treblahmekers" she says.

"Excuse me? " I say stunned at the fact a worker at the school never heard of this club since it's popular here.

Jesse goes on stage.

Oh god they don't have their jackets or blazers. Just like at the first part of nationals. Which was strange by the way.

"We are the Treblemakers. I'm Jesse, and this is a cappella. Let's do this! Yo Trebles! "

"Da da da da da da da. Sucking too hard on a lollipop, or love's gonna get you down. Sucking too hard on a lollipop, or love's gonna get you down."

They sing the whole song of 'Lollipop' and um well why were they adorable. Well aside from my brother. I mean the compliment is just general but yea.

We head outside as some girl walks up.

"That was so cool! Um I'm Emily Junk. I'm a legacy cause of my mom" she says to me and Stacie.

So one issue... No new Bellas can audition.

"Uh cool" I say walking to the Trebles as her and Benji talk.

"Jesse got rid of the jackets like last time? " I asked Greg.

"Yea"

"You are suppose to always wear them. To sleep, to parties, even in bed"

"Do I wear it in bed? "

"You tried to once and then I threw it into the closet"

Let's just say the past summer was interesting.

I cross my arms as Jesse walks over.

"Jesse"

"Y/n" he says with a smile.

"No jackets again? "

"Well it's good to change right? "

"The jackets are your guy's thing. You can't just not wear them" I say with a shrug.

Later on Im over at the Bella house to hang out and Emily is here trying to join with the Bellas.

"She came to us" I say with a shrug as we look back at her.

Chloe says she can join and then we head to a Treble party.

I'm dancing with Greg as Brian pushes Steven in the pool.

"Really? " Xavier and I say in sync as Xavier helps him out of the pool and they leave to go somewhere.

Emily is so happy and is all over the place while the Bellas party.

I see Bumper over on the side with Amy as my eyes widen and I walk over. He said to me he's getting a job. He didn't say which one.

"Bumper? " I ask as he grins at me.

"Hey Y/n"

Amy smiles and walks off as Bumper hugs me. I cringe a little before hugging back.

"Please tell me the two new Trebles are good"

"Maybe"