Chapter 8

"I would like a thank you" Xavier says as I get in the back seat of Donald's car with Unicycle, as Bumper gets I'm the passenger seat, and Donald gets in the driver's seat.

"I could have just asked Bumper myself to ride with you guys today" I say smiling as I shut the door.

After a trip to Zippy's we walk out and Bumper has a huge box of burritos.

"I could eat these every day" he says.

"And you do" Donald and Uni say in sync.

Their eyes widen and I look at Bumper. He cringes as they go into a jinx battle.

"Please don't do that infront if girls. Please" Bumper says as we get in the car.

"It was cute" I say shrugging.

We get back to the bus and Benji tries to get on. Something about saving gas money.

"Look Benji. It's Trebles only... " says Jesse as I sit in the seat next to the egg chair that Greg occupies. He smiles at me and I blush a little. Xavier and Steven sit next to each other across from me.

As we drive Bumper purposely doesn't give me a burrito.

"I want one too" I say crossing my arms.

"No. I'm mad you called Unicycle and Donald cute cause they had a jinx battle. Went against my point" says Bumper as Greg looks at me.

Greg casually hands me his partially eaten burrito then grabs another and I smirk, taking a bite, as I look at Bumper.

Xavier doesn't like burritos but Bumper gave him one and he tries to not swallow it.

"Nuh uh. On this bus we swallow" I say not wanting him to spit burrito somewhere random.

"Y/n..." Greg says.

Everyone's eyes widen and Xavier swallows before they all start laughing.

"Greg you shut the fuck up" I say sticking out my tongue.

"Y/n please. I'm pretty sure you are a virgin" my brother says. I look away.

"Have you ever even kissed Greg?" Asks Bumper smirking. I have. It was wonderful.

I purposely get up and sit on Greg's lap, facing him, and then I kiss him. His face heats up as he kisses back and Wes whistles.

"No pda on the bus! " says Bumper.

He then prys me off of Greg as Kolio looks out the window.

"Yo Bumper! Is that Fat Amy? " he asks as him and Brian move away from the window. He opens the window and throw his burrito and shouts.

When he sits down Wes looks at him.

"Why can't I have a burrito? "

"You have weak bowels. I don't need you shitting on stage"

I chuckle lowly as Wes looks at me. I look at Greg and he shrugs.

A little while passes and my phone rings.

Me: ello? Yo bitch speaking.

Stacie: bestie. So like Bella bus has no gas and we need a lift

I say okay and hang up.

"Bellas need a lift" I say as I hear Donald sigh and turn around.

Now the Bellas are on the bus. Kolio talking to Stacie, Uni talking to Aubrey, Lily talking to Donald.

However the teams are on different sides.

Bumper turns his phone on and smiles.

"Practice time. You can suck my balls" he says as the Trebles repeat him.

"You can suck my balls. "

Xavier and Steven look at each other as Greg winks at me.

"You can lick my ass! " says Amy.

"You can lick my ass...? " me and Stacie sing.

"You can suck my balls"

All the Bellas join in.

"You can lick my ass! "

"You can suck my balls! "

"You are gonna go down like a two dollar prostitute" Amy says to Bumper.

"Luckily I have four dollars. I can get her twice" says Bumper.

"Y/n is the prostitute" says Amy smirking.

"He will get me five times then since you said that" I say as Greg chokes on the coke he took a sip from. Brian pats his back.

"Don't worry Greg. You got me your whole life now" I say smirking.

"This is funny" says Michael laughing.

"This concerns me" says Jesse as I shrug. This is gonna be fun.