Chapter 7

We go on stage. Surprising some people with the outfits and all of the Trebles are confused as shit.

We sing the same song but Beca laces in her song which is bullet proof.

I take the lead for the second song and switch the words. Changing the second song almost immediately which surprises people. It was a last minute decision.

"Close your eyes. I'm glad you came darling. I can feel your heart beat but can you cast a spell on me.... Spell on me. You hit me like the sky fell on me fell on me. And I decided you looked well on me" the song changing beat to match.

"Well on me! " Aubrey and Amy sing that part with me.

"So let's go somewhere no one else can see! "

"You and me!!! "

"Now can you turn the beat around? " Chloe and Beca sing then Amy solos the third song.

At the end the judges were actually shocked.

We got first place with the Trebles in second. They were really stunned and I smirk like crazy.

On the way out, me walking hand in hand with Greg, Bumper starts talking as he holds up his and the Bella trophy. He's generally glad we won for once so he held it up to show people.

"I'm willing to sign bo- oh look who it he. Old dudes. Get a life" says Bumper.

"Sonic Boom" says Donald.

They bicker back and forth and they start fighting.

I take the Bella trophy from Bumper as the one dude asks for the trophy up his ass.

Greg and I just stand and exchange glances.

"Would you do that if I asked? " I ask Greg.

"I uh... What? " he asks shocked.

"I'm kidding" I giggle as I hear glass break. We turn to see Beca holding the broken Treble trophy as the cops pull up.

A little later we are sitting in Beca's dorm as I actually talk to Kimmy Jin.

"She annoy you sometimes? "

"Just... I don't like people I don't really know" says Kimmy annoyed.

"Let's be honest. She's a fake emo girl" I say as Kimmy smiles a little as she enters the room.

"Hey Beca" I say walking over to her.

"Hi... You guys waited? "

"They were here for hours. It was annoying" says Kimmy.

I roll my eyes as Beca goes over to turn off her DJ stuff.

"That's cool. " says Chloe as they talk about it.

The next day I'm in the Treble house as I watch my brother and Steven place a grape in the microwave and watch them scream high pitched when it caught fire.

I giggle as Bumper also screams as they throw the fire grape into the sink as I run cold water, burning Xavier's hand in the process.

"Holy shit are you hurt??? " asks Steven.

"I'm fine...? " my brother says as Steven gasps and runs to the medicine closet. Next thing we know Steven is wrapping up Xavier's hand and Xavier just looks away blushing.

"Okay there we gooo" says Steven.

"You Bellas are surprising" Bumper says to me.

"That's what you ment with that winky faceeee" says Greg entering the kitchen area.

"Yup. Surprise shawty"

"Don't call a boy that. Ever" says Bumper as I roll my eyes.

"It's from a meme I think" says Xavier as Steven shrugs.

I see Uni's unicycle and I pick it up and get on it. The boys watch as I ride it back and forth down the hallway.

"I did not know you could do that... " says Xavier.

"Didn't know that either" I say smirking.

Unicycle walks in the room and gasps.

"Oh my gosh! That's cool" he says proud of my newly found skill.

I smirk and get off of it and hand it to him.

"Oh just you wait till next time. We will win" I say smirking as I leave the Treble house.