Chapter 22

We watch the new Bellas sing 'Sit Still, Look Pretty' and oh my god they were so good.

"Does your vagina suddenly feel not tight? " Amy asks as I shrug.

"This performance makes me want one of them to go down on me"

"Hey wait a minute" Greg says as he notices what we are talking about.

"No baby you do it fine I was just adding on to what Amy said-"

"Oh I better be fine at it" he says as Amy snorts.

Afterwards Aubrey mentions something about a musical competition.

"Fuck can the Trebles come to? " I ask as she shrugs.

"I guess so. Why not? " she says as I hit the air.

"Can you fly when 8 months pregnant? " Stacie asks as everyone notices she's pregnant.

"Holy shit" Chloe says.

"Um well looks like Stacie is out... So Emily! You're in" says Aubrey as she walks over.

"Was I not always in? " she asks as I just look at Greg.

I then lean in and whisper to Aubrey.

"Can you fly if you are like two weeks pregnant...? " I whisper as her eyes widen.

"Well I guess so... Wait does he know? " she whispers back as I shake my head.

"I took the test a few days ago and then I went to my doctor and she confirmed the time estimate. That happened yesterday. So I didn't have time yet" I say as she nods.

Greg is talking to Uni so thankfully he hasn't noticed yet.

(Yo funny thing I was watching Uni's actor on his Instagram live and I commented about the deleted Aubrey confession scene and he said he never even saw it and to send it to him 😭. Also his actor irl didn't know how to ride a Unicycle-)

"Tell him soon or you will look like Stacie in a matter of weeks" she says slightly exaggerating.

"Haha very funny" I say.

Time passes and we get off the plane at um... USO! It's called USO! And I feel a little sick. It didn't help when the dude was saying really important stuff as a plane was making noise. The noise upsetted my stomach more and I went slighty pale. I almost fell but thankfully Greg noticed and held me up.

"I'm just kidding guys" says uh... Chicago.

Greg pulls me aside.

"Hey baby are you okay...? You never gotten sick before. You don't look so good" he says.

"I uh... Yes I'm fine... " I say as he notices I'm not telling the truth.

"If you are sick I can ask for you to go home sweetheart. Or just sit out for some time-"

"I'm pregnant" I suddenly blurt out.

His eyes widen.

"Wait really...? "

"I found out for sure yesterday... " I say slightly scared for his reaction.

He suddenly hugs me and a moment later I return the hug.

"It's okay. I'm not mad. I'm glad. And thst rhymed" he says as he pulls away with a smile on his face.

We head back to the others as he looks at me.

"It is mine right? " he asks and then face palms.

I laugh a little at the sudden stupidity.

"Nah baby. Me and Donald totally hooked up recently" I say as he laughs a little.

Donald hears and is so confused.

"Wait we did what? "

Greg and I both burst out laughing in a matter of seconds.

"Nothing sweetie!!! Donald don't worry about ittt" I say as I hug Donald. He gets really confused.

"I'm lost. But I love your hugs baby bubble" he says as he hugs me back.

A moment later we are inside and we see groups with instruments. God we are fucked.