Chapter 9

We watch some other school perform really good and Aubrey gets an idea.

"Let's do the other planned song for the last song instead of 'Turn The Beat Around'. And I want Beca to do my first solo like planned. Me and Stacie duet the third song. Remember the plan Amy" says Aubrey.

We go on stage and the lights dim.

I blow into the pitch pipe.

"One two three four"

The Bellas do the opening for 'I Saw The Sign' with Amy adding in the sassy back vocals and the judges get curious.

Almost immediately Cynthia sings Bullet proof as Beca sings the original song.

"And it open up my eyes I saw the sign"

The Bellas sing "da da da" as I go to the front.

"Turn the lights out now! "

With all the other Bellas repeating the last word.

"Now! "

"Now I'll take you by the hand! "

"Hand! "

"Hand you another drink! "

"Drink! "

"Drink it it you can! Can you spend a little time? "

"Time is slipping away" Amy sings.

"Away from us so stay! Stay with me I can make! Make you glad you came! " all the Bellas sing.

"The sun goes down! The stars come out! And all that counts is here and now! My universe will never be the same I'm glad you came! I'm glad you came" I sing.

Aubrey then sings the song 'Whistle' by Flo Rida, fast enough to match the beat.

"Can you blow my whistle baby? Whistle baby! "

"Let me know! " Stacie joins in.

"I show you how to do it"

"And well start real slow! "

"You just put your lips together! "

"And you come real close! "

"Can you blow my whistle baby? Whistle baby! Here we go! "

We sing the next vocal. And right before the first verse we fade out on the vocals and end the song. This made the crowd go wild cause they expected it to be familiar like always. The finale is the surprise. This is a warm up.

When we win second place, thankfully I see someone walk up to me. My excitement fades and my smile drops at that person.

It's my ex, Drake. With brown hair and stone cold blue eyes, he stands infront of my smirking. The Trebles wall over to me about to congratulate as they notice my shift in mood.

"What the hell do you want? " I ask crossing my arms.

"You back" he says coldly.

"Why? You asked me out to fake date me and use me. Why bother a retry? " I ask as the Trebles are confused. Greg and Bumper were pissed.

"Lay off of my girlfriend" says Greg pissed.

"She was mine first"

"Never was" I say smirking.

"You used to love me" says Drake.

"I figured it out easily. So please fuck off"

"You heard my girl" Chloe says.

"These group of guys. You fucking them?" He asks as I notice his phone on in his pocket. I assume he's recording so I smirk.

"Fucking them all. All the girls too. Got a whole harem. Oh wait. No. I'm not like you. I don't fuck multiple people. I got my boyfriend. Greg. Now leave me the fuck alone. And tell your friends and fake fans I said hi" I say walking away with everyone else.

Until the boys all kinda cringe suddenly.

"So... Burritos and um... Dancing. And singing... Bad combo... " Bumper says as the Bellas leave for their ride home and Benji walks over.

"Really bad... " says Greg.

I also cringe.

"Ew please go to bathroom before yall shit yourselves"

Me, Xavier, and Wes stand outside the bathroom waiting as Wes starts laughing his ass off.

"That's a hot laugh" me and Xavier say in sync. We look at each other and fist bump.

"Okay okay but... Bumper was convinced I was gonna shit myself. Remember??? " he says as we also start laughing.

We felt bad for the rest but have some sweet karma Bumper.

"The others ate at least two. Y/n had half of one and I had like a bite" says Xavier.

"I watched your boyfriend down like four" I say to my brother.

"Michael downed five" says Xavier.

"Bumper had seven" says Wes laughing.

Boy would the ride back be interesting.