Chapter 4

We sit there watching the third Harry Potter. I'm sitting next to Greg and Stacy is next to Kolio.

Donald is on his phone and Bumper is eating 20 million burritos.

"Bumper these movies inspire me" I say.

"You switched around a line Draco is known for saying, then slapped me across the face. Baby please. I remember that very clearly" he states with a straight face as Brian looks at Bumper.

"Did you just call her baby? " he asks.

"Don't call my sister that" says my brother.

"Ew Bumper" says Steven.

"Only Greg can call me that. Obviously" I say rolling my eyes.

Pretty sure Greg caught on to my liking to him at this rate.

"Aw that's sooo sweet" he says sarcastically.

"Wait I can't call you baby bubble? " asks Donald, finally looking up at his phone.

"No you can. Bumper calling me any nickname is weird" I state as Bumper rolls his eyes.

"I can call you anything. Right sweetheart? " Stacie asks playfully.

"Obviously babe. We got chemistry like no one else"

"I was under the impression you liked me-" Greg blurts out as we laugh.

"Calm down baby. We got all night" I say kissing Greg on the cheek as he blushes.

"It's midnight" Michael says.

I notice Wes is passed out and I take his hat off.

The exact minute I place it on my head, his eyes snap open immediately and he puts it back on after snatching it back from me.

I playfully gasp and look at Greg.

"He is being mean!!! " I say.

"Well it's his hat" says Greg.

"But... Still! "

"Are you getting tired? Hm? You tired? "

"No I'm Y/n" I say jokingly as he sighs.

We all end up falling asleep and right before I fully pass out I feel someone's, probably Greg's, lips on my forehead as I pass out.

The next morning I'm at the Bella rehearsal.

"As you can see two girls were clearly Trebleboned" says Aubrey.

"Same bestie" I say smirking.

"Me two he's a hunter" says Stacie says grinning and motioning downwards.

"Bet bet" I say.

"Stop it! Can anyone beat box? " asks Aubrey.

"I can! I'm the best beat boxer with hair in Tasmania" Amy says going to the front of the room.

"Dogs and cats and dogs and cats and boom and woosh " and then she spits things and chokes a little as Aubrey pats her on the back.

Aubrey then goes over boring stuff.

"Pretty sure you just said Spaghettios" Stacie says.

"Appregios (idk how to spell it lol)" Aubrey says as Stacie makes an O with her mouth.

"When is lunch though? I'm hungry! " she says.

"Oh my gosh... "

"Greg has a crush on me" I state smirking.

"Totally he does!!! " says Stacie.

"You took an oath Y/n" says Aubrey as I giggle.

"If I tell you something worthy can I date Greg if he asks me out? " I ask.

She looks at me and smiles.

"Try me"

"One word. Unicycle"

She gasps and looks at me with widen eyes. Everyone else is confused as shit.

"Fine you can date any Treble" she says.

"Great I'll have four in my bed tonight then! " I joke.

"That's a little much-" says Aubrey.

"Donald, Brian, Wes, and Greg" I state smirking.

"I thought you only liked Greg romantically? " asks Stacie.

"I said sleep with not date. Have you seen Donald?"

"Okay Y/n that is enough. Let's just be ready for the riff-off" Aubrey says without explanation.

As the Bellas leave I walk out and see my brother walking with Steven. Holding hands. It's adorable.

"Sup my homies!!! " I say walking over.

"We're the bully busters... " Xavier starts singing slowly as Steven's eyes widen.

"We eat straight rocks? " Steven joins in.

"If we catch you bullying we will knock off your socks! " I sing.

"Yo what's good my name is Chester! Say a bad word and you are gone for the semester! " says Xavier.

"Hey, hello, my name is Wayne. Mess with my friends and you'll feel the pain" says Steven as Greg walks over.

"What's up my homies the name is Jamie! Why be a goonie when you can get more brainy! " I say.

"I was gonna ask you on a date but now I'm concerned" says Greg rolling his eyes.

"A date? " I question.

"Yea. To Starbucks"

"Fuck yea. Bye my homies! " I say walking away with Greg.