Chapter 21

Beca enters the house mad.

"Hey what's the matter? " I ask as I look up from a newspaper. I was checking of places for sale nearby. Or rent if that. Greg and I got a record deal in New York and Beca, Amy, and Chloe all agreed to share a big enough apartment with us till they can move out.

So far no luck since living in a city like New York City, is hell.

"I was fired. Er well I quit my job" Beca says as Amy walks into the room.

"I just dropped a fat one! " she says as she notices Beca and takes her earbuds out.

"What's wrong? " asks Amy.

"She quit" I say as Amy tries to do her lil get the neg energy out of her body massage type of thing.

I watch and sigh as Greg and Chloe enter the place.

"Fuck you guys. I need my Treble jacket"

"Greg what the fuck? " I ask as I looks at my fiance. Yes he proposed to me right after Worlds. However the Bellas and Trebles are kinda... Split up per say.

I mean Bumper is living near Barden cause of his job, Donald has a rapping album out and is on tour at the moment, Wes, Brian, and Steven are roommates and they live in another part of the city and I think my twin roams there with them since he is dating Steven, Michael is soon to be married and is in California, Uni and Aubrey are somewhere, and Jesse and Benji work at Barden as teachers who run the clubs. Kolio we haven't heard from but he may or may not be a skate board artist or something cool.

Anyways I just sit there confused as Chloe reveals her Bella outfit.

"The reunion... Of the Bellas... Invited both us and the old Trebles-" says Chloe as Beca and Amy gasp.

"Shit dude I forgot" says Beca as she looks everywhere for her stuff.

I look at Greg as he finds his Treble jacket.

"Where were you and Chloe anyways? " I ask since he literally walked in with her.

"Looking at shit for the wedding"

"Already? "

"You went shopping for a dress with the girls yesterday and Brian met up with me and Chloe today for a suit since you thing a tux is a little much"

"Well depends where we will get married. Besides you look better in a tie and not a bow-tie"

"No Y/n is right with that dude" says Beca as she walks in the room in her Bella uniform.

I sigh as I go to find mine.

Later on we arrive and I for some reason didn't expect all of the Trebles but like here they be. Bumper and Amy aren't together anymore so they are distancing from each other.

"Hey guys" I say as Steven hugs me in seconds. Xavier just stands there and flips me off so I also flip him off.

"Hiii baby bubble" Donald says as Greg clears his throat.

"Please, Donald not in public anymore with name calling like that"

"Why not? "

"Oh he's being bitchy cause we are engaged now" I say as I realized that since shit is busy that we only really told Wes, Brian, Xavier, and Steven about the engagement. Then again we weren't making it public till everything was set in place for the wedding since we had a lot to do. Basically we wanted to surprise them. So I guess this is the announcement.

"YOU PROPOSED!? " Donald says extremely surprised.

"Yea-"

"Dude really? " Bumper asks as I hit him on the arm.

"Want to be invited? Best keep your mouth shut" I say as Emily walks over.

"So what do you want us to perform? " Chloe asks.

"Um we invited you to watch us sing... " she says as Chloe looks hurt.

Aubrey and Unicycle are all over each other, Stacie is holy fuck... Stacie is prego, and Kolio is actually here.

"Hey how are things? " I ask him as he smiles.

"I paint skate boards and I do singing gigs"

"That's cool dude. Stacie is pregnant? "

"That is uh... Okay so like we are dating now. Instead of hook ups"

Stacie? Stacie is dating someone. Holy shit.

We turn to see the Barden Bellas get ready to sing. Boy is this going to be interesting.