Chapter 14

Like usual the Bellas sit in the front as the Trebles started their performance.

"Da da! Ow! Da da! Ow-ah! Da! Da da.

*insert beat boxing*

" I've been living for the weekend. But no not anymore! Cause here comes the familiar feeling that Friday's screaming for! " Jesse sings this as I giggle at the positions of the Trebles. Brian and Unicycle are being idiots. However Greg and Benji are getting a lil touchy and I shake my head at that. No one touches Greg's legs like that. Sorry Benji.

Then Benji starts singing. But was I focused on that? Nah. I was watching Donald solo all of the Trebles. Even my boyfriend.

"These tricks that I'll attempt will blow your mind! Pick a verse! Any verse! I'll hypnotize you with any line! I need a volunteer! How bout you? With the eyes! Come on down to the front and stand right here and don't be shy! So come one, come all and see the show tonight! Prepared to be astounded! No ghost or poltergeist! You know I'm no Pinocchio I never told a lie! Call me Mr. Magic Man! I'll float on cloud nine! "

(Somehow this part was imbedded in my brain. And somehow I knew every damn word without needing to look up the lyrics)

I think so many fans screamed that I almost went death. Of course my boyfriend Greg was slaying in his own way but damn do I understand the Donald simps.

Of course I get up and immediately go behind the stage cause the Bellas are up next anyways.

"Baby!" Greg says when he sees me. All of the Bellas look at me as I kiss him.

Donald walks over.

"Sup baby bubble"

"Hey Donald Duck"

"Yea sure I'm a duck"

"Fuzzy duck... Ducky fuzz. Does he fuck? Fuck he does! " my brother says appearing behind Donald to which I face palmed.

"You need therapy" Steven says as Xavier agrees.

"Wait you let Donald call you baby bubble when your dating Greg?" Aubrey asks.

I just shrug as we go on.

"Seems like everybodies got a price. I wonder how they sleep at night. When the sale comes first, and the truth comes second, just stop for a minute and smile. Everybody look to the left! Everybody look to the right! Can you feel that yea? Paying with love... Tonight!!!!"

We do our hold performance and when we get off of stage I immediately sit down out of breath.

"Y/n we won! " Stacie says after the announcement was made.

"Yea but I'm comfy and I won't get up"

"Get up" says Greg as I stand up fast as shit.

"Damn Y/n" says Stacie as Greg smirks.

"Life is so easy right? Heard Aubrey was gonna leave this year. Wonder who will fill her spot" says Greg.

Now it's the end of the year and since absolutely two of the Trebles are leaving. We apparently had end of the year auditions.

"Take Flo" I say shrugging.

"Who is replacing Donald and Michael though? " Chloe asks as I smirk.

"Just wait. My brother is picking them"

As if on que I hear my brother talk.

"So we are going to take Kayden and John since I went to high school with them"

"Wait so are they your friends? " asks Steven confused.

I roll my eyes. Would he let enemies on the team? Damn Steven.

It's time to head home for summer and immediately Greg tries to follow me home. Like he watched me get in my car with Xavier and he followed us, all the way to our house.

I get out and look at Greg.

"Whatcha doing? "

"Welllll I wanna move in" he states.

He is very lucky that Xavier and I don't live at our parents house, especially since we decided being roommates for a while will help out Xavier since I bought the house and shit until he wants to move out.

"Move in? "

"Well... Yea...? I mean we are serious. And not only that my parents said that I need to find my own place to live"

"Fine. But you get a job and help pay for food"

"Yes ma'am"

"Steven may be over a lot since he lives in this town" says Xavier as we head inside.

(Be prepared for my rewritten version of the last two movies so that a few selected Trebles will be there and such)