Chapter 13

"Donaldddd" I say annoyingly to the Treble who is just sitting on his ass during the party.

"Whattt??? "

"Why you sitting on your ass? "

"Why are you a Bella? "

"Why are you a Treble? "

"Because I am" we say at the same time.

Our eyes widen and Brian looks over at us confused as he gets a bottle of whiskey.

"Jinx" we say in sync as we start a jinx battle.

"Double jinx buy me a coke! "

"I do your mom at four am! "

"What no you don't? "

"Totally so"

"And-" and then we were interrupted by Greg.

"Calm down guys. You guys could do that all night" he says.

"What Shameless character would the Trebles and I be? " I randomly ask.

"I don't know. I hardly watched it. Ask Kolio"

Kolio was summoned.

"Yes? "

"Shameless chracters" I say as he smirks.

"You gotta be Fiona. Greg can be um... Jimmy Steve. Steven is Ian. Uni is Liam at age 12. Your brother is Mickey. Brian is Carl. Wes is Lip. I'm um... I'll be Trevor. Michael is definitely Kash and Donald is Kev"

"Wait but like. Kash is a-"

"I was running out of characters that made some sort of sense. Wasn't about to call him Frank"

"Who is Jimmy Steve? " Greg asks confused as I fake gasp.

"The man who tried escaping his home life and it got fucked up fastttt. His dad slept with Ian too at some point"

"Who is Ian...? Ginger one right? "

"Yes! "

"Ew... "

I giggle and I kiss Greg.

"I love you. Ya know that? "

"Yea. I love you too. No bad feelings though if I beat you at nationals" he says as I smirk.

"You? I'mma beat you" I say with a sly grin.

He kisses me and before we start having a whole make out session, we get told to go to his room by Kolio so we do.

He kisses me and I return the kiss. It's sweet. Really sweet.

Then it starts getting rough and passionate.

He moves down to my neck and finds my sensitive spot.

He tries to go further and I stop him.

"Listen. I don't want this relationship to just be about sex. This is my first time. So be careful" I say as he nods and smiles.

------------------------------------------------------------

"You slept with Greg? " Stacie asks with a smirk.

"Yea.. Just don't go and tell Aubrey"

"Did he use protection? "

"Yea. I also made sure to go on the pill last week incase we got that serious. Trust me. This relationship is a very steady one. Unlike the other Trebles"

"What about Steven and Xavier? "

"Guess they are alright too. Same with Jesse and Beca. Although they aren't fucking. It's just distant between the two" I say with a shrug.

"Next time still have Greg pull out"

I roll my eyes and lay on my bed.

"It was my first time Stacie. Chill"

"Did you like it though? "

"I mean it hurt like hell at first. But then yea. It felt better. Soon very euphoric"

I say as I remember last night and blush.

"Well let's go over the songs for nationals.. We got price tag, don't you forget about me, and give me every thing. A little bit of um party in the USA... And uh... A tad bit of turn the beat around? "

"Yea. Benji told me what they are going to sing. He didn't mean to but like it's happening like legit this weekend. They are singing Bright Lights, Bigger City... And magic. Donald is gonna rap. He's gonna look hot"

"The Trebles are hot"

"Well. I'd include Xavier but I wouldn't bang him. This ain't Alabama" I say as we laugh.

We are so gonna crush them at nationals.