Chapter 6

We are performing. By we I mean the Bellas. At a frat house. And Howie is pissed.

We stop the performance cause Howie told us to.

"I wanted the hot Bellas. Not this barnyard mess" he says with a straight face.

"Oh please about seven if not all eleven Trebles would say I'm hot. But please continue with the insults" I say as Aubrey rolls her eyes.

"Yea? Let's all watch Aubrey blow chunks. Yea? " he says smirking.

We walk away pissed and I text Greg.

Me: I hate frat boys.

Greg: I live in a frat house Y/n

Me: Treble house doesn't count Greg. I don't hate you. You know that.

Greg: yea I know. You love me ;)

Me: slow down there Greg. We aren't even dating.

I look up from my phone as Aubrey looks at Chloe.

"What the fuck was that? You sounded so off! " she says pissed.

"I have nodes... " Chloe admits.

A text pops up and as the Bellas talk, Stacie glances at the conversation of me and Greg.

Greg: well do you want to date me?

Stacie giggles a little.

"Say yes" she says.

"But... Should I? I met him a little bit ago"

"You two obviously like each other" says Stacie.

"Y/n. I'll take away your Treble privileges if you get distracted too much" says Aubrey as I smirk.

I finally text Greg back.

Me: yea. I do actually. Maybe Bumper will stop calling me at midnight with early life crisis bs of his non-existent love life

Greg: jeez Bumper is annoying. So does that mean we are together now?

Me: yea. Also Aubrey says no distractions or I can't have Treble privileges

Greg: how did you even get those?

Me: :)

Greg: Y/n. How.

Me: Uni

Greg: good call. I'll text you later. We gotta do practice for regionals. Singing Right Round by Flo Rida ;)

Me: for sure you are. I'll make your head spin right round.

Greg: I don't doubt that. Anyways I gotta go. Bye :)

Me: bye Greg :)

Aubrey looks at me and sighs.

"Y/n the deal is off" she says.

"What? But Aubrey you said-"

"Listen if we fuck up like this on stage then we are screwed. Howie, a frat boy, even said we sucked" she says sighing.

"Then what do we do? "

"Keep the songs and routine. First let's change up the outfits. Wear black crop tops, black skirt, black heels, and the white shirts that we wear now but keep them unbuttoned. Let's crush the Trebles this year. Slowly"

Beca's face lights up.

"What if we add in small parts of songs into it? Like I can add in part of a song and so can Y/n. Then next performance we change the middle song. Then the whole thing once we reach finals" she says smirking.

"Good idea. Keep the new outfits the whole time though" I say.

"Exactly! " says Aubrey smiling.

I head to my dorm with Stacie and I pull out the new uniform idea. I already own that stuff since I wear that to parties or stuff like that.

"I can't believe she broke like that" says Stacie.

"Her and Unicycle are offical. I saw her phone this morning. Calling each other babe. Oh and Greg and I are official now" I say smiling.

"I saw but I didn't want to say anything cause of the tension at the time. But really? She just wanted to break and oath? Damn" Stacie says.

"Yup pretty much"

I smile and text Greg.

Me: watch your back at regionals

Greg: your pumped about looking like a flight attendant? Kinda low sweetheart.

Me: ;)

Greg: wait what does that mean?

Greg: hello? Y/n?

Greg: uh oh.

It's the day of regionals and we get seats in the front. Wearing our new outfits in the darkened place.

The Trebles start singing right round and line up and walk away in the order of Bumper, Unicycle, Michael, Jesse, Kolio, Wes, Greg, Steven, Xavier, Brian, and Donald.

The whole song Greg's eyes were locked on mine. He didn't notice the outfit change but boy did he did love staring into my eyes as he sung. They end the song and get off stage.

He walks up to me and pulls me in. The Trebles are already out the door but my lips are on Greg's. It makes me turn red. I love this Treble.