Chapter 16

The next day we head to some car place to scout out the German team. Das Sound Machine. Greg says they are really good and that I should watch out. Stacie is doing hot poses all over a car and I smirk.

"Looking hot mommy" I say with a wink as she follows the team and giggles at my joke.

We watch them perform and we are all stunned. They are basically professionals! This is bad. Really bad. The leaders walk over and Beca blushes.

I decide to just keep to myself as the leaders talk to Beca and Chloe.

We leave after that. Boy is this going to be hard. Beca is being bi as shit towards the female leader.

The next day I see an envelope or well invitation on the door step to the Bella house as Beca and I head inside. She picks it up confused as we head in.

Recently she got a job but doesnt want to talk about it because of Chloe being all over Worlds.

We go upstairs and the Bellas stop a pillow fight and look at us. I wave the invitation as I then open it and it sings some creepy ass tune.

"Um... We were invited to some a cappella party! " I say as the Bellas get excited and change into whatever.

We arrive and Beca says the literal word fart noise as the answer to the door but I make a fake farting noise as the man opens the door.

He goes on about how he loves a cappella and Amy looks at some goose and goes to touch it.

"NO! DO NOT! " the man says as Amy yanks her hand away.

"That was rude. You do not come into a gentleman's house, and touch his goose" he says.

Then he says we are late and takes us to some underground party.

I see the Trebles, Tonehangers, Das Sound Machine, and the Green Bay Packers. Wait hold up. The Green Bay Packers? Okay then.

I see Greg and I go over to him.

"Hi Greg! " I say smiling.

"Hey baby" he says pulling me in for a kiss.

I kiss back and a few seconds later pull away.

"Interesting place. Wonder why we are here? Just to party? "

"Not sure sweetheart. Bumper is gonna try to ask out Amy today" he says.

"Uh. Amy? She's not the serious type of person. I mean she knows what she wants but she's also blunt about stuff" I say worried about the idea.

Bumper has never been serious about someone before. As much as I don't want Bumper sad... I don't want to get pissed off at Amy if she rejects him. But it's not my issue and I'll support both decisions they make.

Actually then I snort.

"What? " asks Greg.

I motion to Bumper with the Tonehangers.

"He literally bitched all about them last year and there he is. Being one" I say giggling as Greg chuckles.

Suddenly there is a loud dong noise as the teams get together.

"Alright! So we are going to play a game. Make a beat and match a song to it when I point at you" he signals for someone from DMS and the Tonehangers and they have some beat box battle.

"The winner will then get bragging rights" the dude says as we are pissed.

"Oh I'm sorry. Did I forget to mention the $42,000 gift card to Dave and Busters??? " he said with a grin as we get hyped.

I gasp. Bro we could invite the Trebles and have a whole damn vibe. I smile really wide.

See the thing is... I'm really good at singing songs randomly. I can match up songs easily.

We are so going to win.