Chapter 12

"But then totally dress up like Bender" I say to Beca at rehearsals.

"Just cause he put his fist in the air doesn't mean I gotta dress up like him-"

"Actually Y/n if she does that you gotta dress like Brian" Aubrey says with a smirk, thinking I wouldn't do that. Clearly talking bout the breakfast club and not the really attractive Treble known as Brian.

I know she was kidding yet the next day at rehearsals I show up with clothes that looked exactly like Brian's from the movie.

"This is comfortable" I say as Unicycle enters the place.

"Bellas you got a Treble invite to a party- Y/n what the fuck are you wearing!? " Uni asks looking at my outfit.

"Clothes. And I'm going to that party. Gotta get trebleboned by someone"

"Greg? "

"No your mom"

"Please no sex at the party. You know Michael will bitch about it" Unicycle says as Aubrey giggles.

They exchange a glance and Uni leaves.

"I don't really know you guys well. Do I? I mean we sing and stuff... We should totally tell each other something about ourselves. I'll go first. I never had many friends that were girls, but now that I do... It's awesome" Beca says as we pull up chairs in a circle and sit down.

Cynthia was about to speak but she continued.

"Also I made my cousin Lindsay touch tongues with me when I was younger. Did anyone else do that? I think I messed her up. She works at a Wendy's now" she says as we look very concerned.

Cynthia does her turn.

"Over the past year I've gain a serious gambling addiction... It all started when I broke with my girlfriend"

"Whomp there it is" says Amy as Denise mouths 'I still love you'. Amy looks shocked as Aubrey speaks up.

"I have been dating Unicycle for the past four years since we met at clown camp" she says.

All of us are shocked. Sure I knew they got together. But I didn't know they have been together for THAT long.

"I ate my twin in the womb... " Lily says.

"So um anyways. Something you don't know about me... Uh... Oh I met a few actors before. Noel Fisher, Evan Peters, and Daniel Radcliffe. Had to pay to see Evan, got a signature. The others were in public" I say smiling.

"You went to California? " Chloe asks as I nod.

"I used to live in Chicago before coming here. That's how I accidentally met Noel. See they filmed the outside scenes in Chicago but the inside in Hollywood. So I seen the others a few times but actually hung out with Noel. Then went to California for a P!NK concert"

(Wish this happened to me lol. My biggest flex related to this is that Unicycle's actor liked an edit of mine on Instagram and commented on one)

"Lucky! Shameless is great! " says Beca.

I smirk as the others confess stuff.

Later on me and Stacie are in our dorm and she looks at me.

"Did you ever get Noel Fishers number or anything? " she asks.

"He has my email. I did not go that far to ask for a number! It's a celebrity! I'm not pushy!!! "

"I always wanted to meet a celebrity"

"Well think of it this way I met them. You met me. You met them from a distance" I say with a smile as she puts on a revealing shirt.

"True!"

"Are you wearing that to impress a certain boy??? "

"Maybe. Kolio gives me a lot of sex so we do a bunch of hook ups"

"Cool. You enjoy that. I'm sad Bumper left. However he sent me a pic of him and John Mayer" I say as we leave the dorm for the party.

I start humming the song "So What" by P!NK and Stacie picks up on it.

"The waiter just took my table and gave it to Jessica Simps"

"Shit"

"I guess I'll go sit with drum boy"

"At least he'll know how to hit! Oops "

"What if this song's on the radio? "

"THEN SOMEBODY'S GONNA DIE" we sing yell as we enter the Treble house way before the party even started.

Steven jumped so high and screamed so high pitch that it was funny.

I giggle as Greg walks over and kisses me which caused the Trebles to whistle.

"How about we get the party started?"
he asked.