Chapter 10

"Boys aside from Wes and Benji" I say nodding at Benji who is now on the bus with us, and yes I asked Beca to drive it back to Barden to which she is currently doing. The Bellas were able to call another bus so now we have the whole bus to ourselves.

"What do you do now on before going to perform? " I ask the group of boys who look completely drained.

I'm sitting next to Greg literally cuddling him because he does not feel good at all, like the other Trebles.

"I should eat more burritos? " Bumper asks sarcastically as the boys groan in pain.

"That's not funny Bumper" Donald says as he shifts positions.

Wes has to drive the bus since Donald also had burritos before performing.

"At least it's all out of your systems now" I say as I glance at my brother.

Him and Steven are side by side as usual.

"I feel bad for whoever has to clean the bathroom" says Benji as I nod in agreement.

"Who let you on this bus? " Bumper asks sitting up.

"You did. Since I helped you literally get on the bus"

"Well don't be a nerd" Bumper says as Wes pulls into a gas station.

"Benji here's the card to buy stuff for the Trebles. Don't lose it. Buy a case of water and get ginger ale. Their stomachs still hurt. Obviously. I can't get up cause of Greg being half on top of me" I say grabbing the card from Donald who hands it to me to hand to Benji as Benji gets up.

"Should I get any sort of stomach medicine? "

"No they all need rest. It's food issues. Not a virus" I say feeling like the mom of the group as Benji gets off the bus.

Of course Bumper realised and smirks.

"Y/n. You're acting like our mom right now. I'mma call you mommy" he says as I shake my head at him.

Greg mumbles quietly, but I can still here him.

"Only I get to call Y/n mommy" he mumbles with his eyes closed.

I blush as Steven and Xavier look over at me.

"I'm calling you my sister" Xavier says nodding.

I giggle and then Steven says "yea and you are technically my sister in law" which makes Xavier blush.

I laugh as Benji comes back and hands out water bottles.

Wes filled the tank up on the bus and we head out again.

We get to the Treble house, and we get the boys to their rooms.

After getting Greg in his bed and he lays down comfortably, I go to leave and he says "get back here. I want cuddles"

Within seconds I'm laying next to him to comfort him.

"You really feel bad don't you? "

"When I go to the ICCAs I'm not eating anything before hand that contains beans" he says looking at me.

His eyes look into mine as he kisses me softly on the lips. I kiss back and when I pull away I smile a little.

"If this is how you are like when sick I'm giving you the flu somehow" I say jokingly.

"I'm also like this when tired. Don't joke bout the flu sweetheart. I once watched Bumper have a bad reaction to it"

"Please spare me the details. Today was bad enough. Glad we beat that high school-"

"Highschool? "

"Yea. The fuckers thought they could shimmy their way past us like dumb snakes. If they were smart ones we wouldn't have noticed the bags saying highschool on them when they walked with them"

"I can't believe you did a whole different last song" Greg says about to pass out.

"Yea. Well it was a last minute idea"

Sick or not for the first time ever, I slept in the arms of my boyfriend. Slight smell of his cologne lingers in the room. The coolness in the room and his soft snoring was peaceful. You wouldn't even know he was snoring unless completely focused on it. He really is the perfect boyfriend. Perfect in every way. I can't wait for the ICCAs. Nor can I wait to see how the future goes for me and Greg.