Chapter-1 (Prologue)

Being a sucker for small town romance and hating the town you live in is not an easy task, but the war is finally over and I'm moving to a big city away from this place full of pain, suffering and bad memories. I guess no 'big city guy'came to this small town for vacation, fell in love with me at first sight where I had my small town romance moment of my life and we lived happily ever after. Guess these things happens only in fiction and my life is far from even being called a normal life. In my story, the small town is filled with heartbreakers and liars. Yes, you can assume I'm playing the victim here. At this point, do I even care? I guess I still do, just a little bit but I have to stop caring and move on from everything. In my story, I myself have to step out in search of love instead of waiting for a prince to come and save my life. Here the love I'm talking about isn't romantic or about some prince charming but about self love, self discovery and learning my purpose in life. As someone who grew up being a fictional romance lover while living the life of loner, I understood this well; no prince is coming to save me. I WILL HAVE TO SAVE MYSELF. I'm gonna be my own prince and change my life. HAPPINESS, here I come!