Bonus Chapter

Chapter-1
We are going to try something spicy today from the new roadside stall opened recently. I might not be a sweet eater but I am not a spicy eater either. I like it mild while Ryan can do both.
I have put on a pitch little frock today with matching hair accessory and shoes. It goes well with the season. Ryan has a plain grass green t-shirt on with his comfort quarter jeans and kittos which also goes well with the weather.
As we eat the spiciest chowmin I have ever had in my life, water from my nose starts running. I search for my handkerchief in my tote bag but at situations like these, do things come in sight easily? No. He notices my panic and embarrassment. He takes out a handkerchief out of his pocket and cleanses my nose for me. I keep looking at him.
"What?" He asks more embarrassed than me sitting there in a cute way.
"You never have a handkerchief with you." I say with a surprised look.
"Since we decided to have spicy today, I knew this would happen. . So", he says smiling trying to hide his embarassment.
My heart makes another skip.
What the hell is he embarrassed about? I should be the one embarrassed.
I keep looking at him forgetting to eat any further.
"Hey you are getting red." He leans forward.
"It's. . It's just the spice." I say panicking, faning my face with my right hand.
He smiles with a hint of smirk. "Yes, it's the spice." He repeats and continues to eat.