Manage Me I'm A Mess (All Time Low Fanfic)

"Alex Gaskarth!" I screamed once the front door was shut, "This is the last time!"

"What's the last time?" Alex asked.

He was stumbling to step back and still looking at me as I advanced angrily toward him. He made his way further into my house, all the way into the kitchen. He was scared and he should be. I was going to kill him.

"The last time you scare off my dates, I swear!" I yelled.

He laughed nervously, stumbling over his own feet, "I don't know what you're talking about."

"You don't know what I'm talking about?" I spat, "You jumped out of the bushes and tackled him when he went in to kiss me!"

He rolled his eyes, "Are you sure you want a guy who scares so easily anyway? You like horror movies, your future boyfriend can't scare easily if you want it to work."

I screamed and ran after him. Alex turned on his feet in a split second and sprinted the other way through the living room and up the stairs. I chased him down the hall, but he quickly went down the second stair case and back into the den. I came to a sudden stop and lost my balance when I saw Alex smirking at me.

"What are you smiling about, Gaskarth?" I scowled.

"Hey, sweetie," my dad leaned around Alex's lean legs to smile at me.

My parents were sitting on the couch together watching tv.

I groaned, "You win this round."

Alex sat down and kicked his feet up on our coffee table. "Don't kid yourself, Jules, I always win," he gave me a crooked smile. I rolled my eyes at him.

My mom shooed his feet off the table, "Come sit down with us, Julie. We're watching Batman."

"Sweet!" Alex exclaimed.

I groaned and plopped myself down beside Alex. Don't get me wrong I loved the movie choice, but I was still annoyed with Alex. He did this everytime I had a date. He always managed to scare them away no matter who it was. Sometimes he even got our other best friends, Jack, Rian, and Zack to help out too. Alex was my best friend, I couldn't understand why he wouldn't want me to meet a guy I actually liked and be happy.

Alex sighed playfully at my pouting, but he smiled and pulled me into him with an arm wrapped around my shoulder. I settled into his chest and grinned as Kevin set up the traps in the house on my tv screen.

"Popcorn?" my mom asked.

Alex and I glance at each other then back at my mom. "M&Ms!" we exclaimed together.

"I've got the popcorn, you get the M&Ms," my dad told my mom.

She nodded and they got up to leave.

"No, don't leave me alone with-" Alex started to say, but my parents already left.

I smirked and pinned him down on the couch. I sat on top of him, straddling his stomach. My hands kept his arms glued against the seat. He rolled his eyes.

"Got ya," I smirked.

He huffed, "That guy was a tool."

"James was a nice guy!" I scoffed.

He laughed, "A nice guy? How boring."

I grimaced, "I like nice guys."

"No, you don't."

"Yes, I do!" I exclaimed and brought his wrists off the couch then slammed them back down.

"No."

"Say I like nice guys," I whinnied.

"You don't though, so I'd be lying," He sent my a cocky smile.

"Say it!" I demanded.

"No."

"Say it!"

"No!"

"Say it!"

"N-." Alex didn't even finished his sentence. There was a cough behide us and we both whipped our heads around to see James standing in the door way.

"You left your sweater in my car, I was coming to return it..." he trailed off.

"This isn't what it looks like," I begged him to let my explain.

"Uh-huh." he dropped the sweater on the chair next to him and left the house.

I moaned and rolled off Alex and onto the floor. Alex turned on his side and propped himself up on his elbow to stare at me.

"You took your sweater off?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Ughhh," I groaned and rolled away from him.

A/N: Yay! Finally wrote and posted another fanfiction! Comment, vote, and fan!