Trouble

RECAP

"Come on."

"No."

He jumped up and grabbed my shoulders, "You're young," he promised me, "That's the best time to get in trouble.

"Okay," I nodded.

"Shh," Alex whispered to me.

"I'm not talking," I hissed.

"Shh!" he winked at me.

I rolled my eyes, but stiffled a giggled.

Alex and I had changed into all dark colors. It wasn't quite that dark yet so we had to be extra careful. It was dusk. He was in a black t-shirt and shorts- which looke great on him by the way. I licked my lips. Oh god, that was so inappropriate. I was in a black crop top and shorts. It was on.

Alex grabbed my hand and led us passed the bushes to the side of the Barakat's house.

"Jack's going to be so pissed when he has to clean all this up," I whispered.

He smirked, "I know. Toliet paper on three. One..." I reached into my backpack and grabbed toliet paper roll in one hand and silly string in the other. Alex already had rolls in his hand, "Two... Three!"

The two of us ran around screaming and throwing toliet paper over the house.I ran up to the back and sprayed 'got ya, jack' as best I could before running away to throw toliet paper again.

Alex caught me behind the waist and spun me around, but he stopped abpurtly when sirens started blaring.

"Shit!" He cried.

He put me down, but kept a hand around mine. We sprinted away and jumped over the fences. We ran through the next yard, jumped over that fence and repeated. Our hands were entertwined when we jumped over the last fast. Mid air I realized a pool was about to be under us.

"Alex!" I screamed and we dropped into the in ground pool. I held my breath. I'd gone halfway down and Alex was farther down from me because of his size compared to me. He wasn't fat by any means, but he was definitely bigger than me. I pattled up and once I reached the surface I gasped for breath. Alex followed shortly.

"We did it! We got away..." he stopped.

I turned my head. Crap we were in trouble.

"Okay, kids, come out of the pool," The police officer ordered.

There were two officers standing there. Did they really have nothing better to do then chase kids down the block all night? Neither Alex or I mmoved. I think we were in shock.

The woman officer raised an eyebrow and placed a hand on her round hip with sass. "Are we going to have to come in and get you out?"

"You should,' Alex smiled charmingly, "The waters great."

I splashed him and sent a look.

The male officer narrowed his eyes, "Do I have to remind you on the charges? Vandilism and now truspassing.

"You can't prove we did anything," I said defantly.

"Well if you don't want to be brought up on truspassing, tell the truth."

Alex and I glanced at each other from the side. We nodded and swan to the ledge. He climbed out first and then helped me out.

The police cuffed us.

"Is this nessary?" Alex asked. I was wondering the same thing myself.

"Yes," The male officer said through clenched teeth. They lead us down the block and back to the Barakat's house. Jack's mom asked the door.