Take It Off

A/N: I just took my Trig Regents, let's pray I didn't fail.

"So a guy asked me out yesterday..." I told Alex on the car ride home from Ally's because I was still mad at him.

"What did you say," He asked sounding afraid of my answer.

"What do you want me to say?" I turned to look at his complete profile while he drove.

He shrugged stifly, "You should go out with him if you like him."

I crossed my arms over the sinking heart in my chest.

"Maybe I will," I huffed and turned to other way, "It's Ally's friend Henry."

"Okay," he scowled.

"Okay." I repeated.

"Fine," he snapped.

"Fine!" I yelled back.

He stopped outside my house and parked. I rolled my eyes. He didn't seriously think he'd still be coming over my house now, did he?

"Bye," I barked and got out of the car.

"What are you going to do?" He asked, getting out with me.

"Well, I have to call Henry and tell him I'm on for tonight, don't I?" I asked retorhically and angrily too, but I was also hoping Alex would change his mind and tell me not to go out with him.

"Well I'm not going to stand in your way," he declared.

I narrowed my eyes at him and crossed my arms over my chest. "Fine, Alex want to help me get ready?" I challenged him.

He glared back at me, "Let's do this."

He hopped out of the car and I led the way down to the basement. I walked to my closet and dug through my clothes. I had the perfect dress. It was a little number I knew for a fact he wasn't fond of because he'd told me so in a dressing room months ago when I was dating Rudd. I started to undress.

"What are you doing?" Alex asked sounding almost angry from behind me.

"Alex, you've seen me naked," I reminded him while sliding my pants off and the dress on. I turned around to Alex who was laying on my bed staring at the ceiling. "What do you think?"

He looked over to me and slowly processed what I was wearing. He jumped up and ran across my bed to me.

"Hey, shoes," I protested too little too late.

"Take it off," he commanded.

"What? No, I like it," I smiled. I was too happy to be getting under his skin.

"No," he demanded backing me into the wall, "I mean take it off."

"Wha- oh," I whispered.

"Cancelled the date and take it off."

"Okay," I nodded memismorized and let he kiss me.

I was going weak at the knees. There was something so sexy about him bossing me around like this. He pushed me up harder against the wall and cupped my cheeks. He slide his tongue into my mouth. He stripped off his shirt and jeans. Just when I fully expected him to push up my dress and take me right against the wall he picked stopped kissing to pick me up bridal style.

He walked us over to the bed and dropped me down. He crawled up to me. With his knees and hands on either side of my he leaned over to lock lips with me.

He moaned before pulling back and whispering, "God, what are you doing to me?"

Then he stopped talking all together and just started kissing me again. He stripped off the dress that I now believed he loved and went to town.

A/N: *cries* we only have a few chapters left, BUT there's definitely going to be a sequel so get very excited. Also tomorrow's my last test so I should be updating more. Comment, vote, and fan!