Vegas

A/N: Some of you were asking for longer chapters so I tried to make this one longer. And I updated faster. Yay!

My phone beep. It was a message from Ally. I sighed and turned away from my work in my spinny chair. I answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Jules! You're birthdays coming up and I got you the best present ever!" She exclaimed.

I smiled, "What is it?"

"Pack your bags girl! We're going to Vegas!"

Of course when Ally told me we'd be going to Vegas I figured she meant me and her or me, her, and Cassadee. If I'd known she meant all of us I wouldn't have said yes. But of course I did say yes and I was buckling myself in for about a three hour plane ride with Ally, Cassadee, Zack, Rian, Jack, Sophie and the brunette boy sitting next to me for the duration of the flight, Alex.

Alex and I were pretty seculded in our seats. I had a feeling Ally sat us far from everyone else for a reason. I shut my eyes and leaned back in my seat. I was trying to ignore the heat between me and Alex, but I was plagued with the ideas of reaching out to touch him. I squeezed my eyes shut and prayed to fall asleep.

"Why'd you ditch me on the steps?" Alex asked suddenly and my eyes opened.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I crossed my arms defensively.

"Oh come on," he rolled his eyes, "You walked away while I was trying to talk to you just like prom night."

"You weren't trying to talk," I scoffed, "and it had nothing to do with prom."

"So why'd you leave?" he pressed.

"You needed to take Trish home," I reminded him.

"This isn't about Trish," he snapped.  

"It's not?" I raised an eyebrow condescendingly.  

He groaned in aggravation, "No, it's not." 

I sighed, "Look, Alex-." 

"Don't look Alex me," he commanded.  

I groaned loudly and then snapped quietly because I remembered I was on a plane with other people, "What do you want?" 

He exclaimed in a whisper, "You left on prom night when I was in the middle of talking. You didn't even let me finish. You should've let me finish."  

If he hadn't said it so aggressively I might have been more inclined to hear what he had to say and less likely to growl at him like I did. "So what did you have to say?" When he didn't answer for a long time I added, "huh?" 

"I was trying to say- what I wanted to tell you," he struggled to say anything. I'd never seen him struggle except for one other time- prom night.  

"Yeah?" I said gently and placed my hand on top of his.  

He looked at my hand laying on his with a worried expression. Like he didn't know what to do with himself. He looked up at me then back to my hand.  

"I've got to go," he announced quickly and ran to the back of the plane where the bathroom was located.  

I sighed. What the hell was that?

Alex's POV

Shit, shit, shit. This couldn't be happening to me.  

I searched around the bathroom even though nothing in here- and there wasn't much in here- could help. I looked down at myself. I felt like a freaking twelve year old. How the hell did I get a boner just from Jules just touching my hand? I'm an adult. I should be able to control this shit. 

It's just that she hadn't touched me in so long and after three years of not seeing her or being with her- 

I stopped myself. I want going to think about Jules that way. It's completely disrespectful. So I sure as hell wasn't going to masturbate to her. 

And how the hell do you tell a girl you love her after having to run out on her in the middle of a conversation because you had to take care of your boner? You can't.  

I took a deep breath and started to mumble to myself. "Baseball, football, guitar, grandma, dad, mom, math..." I sighed in relief when it went away. 

The rest on the trip was spent in silence. Jules fell asleep on my shoulder and I had trouble willing myself to wake her up once the plane landed. We made it to the hotel just fine before Ally checked us in and told us the sleeping arrangement.  

"Okay, so I got two a jointing rooms and two more right next door. The rooms will be divided into Jack and me, Rian and Cass, Zack and Sophie, and Jules with Alex. Make yourselves at home!" she cheered. Jules and I were in a jointing rooms to both my pleasure and dismay. It was going to be a long day.  

Ally burst in to my room to get Jules. "Come on, Jules! We're going shopping!" 

"Why?" Jules asked, "We just got here." 

"We need something sexy to wear when we go guy shopping on your birthday," Ally sang.  

I growled low enough that they couldn't hear me. Over my dead body was Jules going out with another guy when I'm in the next room over. She was my Jules. I didn't care if we hadn't seen each other in three years. I wouldn't even care if she was engaged, she'll always be my Jules. And I wasn't about to share her.

"Fine," Jules grabbed her bag and left with Ally after a breif goodbye to me.

"Bye," I waved pathetically after her.