I'm Tired

I didn't talk to Alex the rest of the night. I had to walk all the way home because he was my ride. The night was brutal, but I made it to Sunday with Ally.

I sighed.

"Am I boring you?" She asked.

I avoided eye contact with her, but shook my head. I couldn't look her in the eye yet after hearing the way her and Jack talked to each other.

"What's wrong?" She inquired and lifted my chin so we were eye to eye.

My phone rang. The caller ID read 'Anwser the Phone Damnit." That was Alex. I ended the call without even picking up the phone.

"fight with Alex?" Ally raised an eyebrow.

"No," I answerws with fake cheer, "I'm just talking to you. I'm in a funk."

"When was the last time you got it in?"

I bit my lip and debated with myself whether or not I should tell her the truth about Alex and I or lie? I drew in a deep breathand let it out.

"Last night. At the party," I admitted.

"Oh my God!" her eyes bugged, "With who?"

"Just some guy; you wouldn't know him," I lied. What? You didn't expect me to tell her about Alex, did you? I loved Ally with all my heart, but she couldn't keep a secret for her life.

"Was it great?" She gushed with enthusiasum.

"Best I ever had," I smiled sincerely. That wasn't a lie. Alex was always the best.

"Oh my God!" she yelled again. "So what do you need? To get over him? A bettter guy? Just want to get him off your mind? Want to make him jealous?"

"Whoa," I laughed, "rapid fire. But yes. To all of it."

"Wow, you really liked him then."

"I thought I did," I sighed inwardly so Ally couldn't hear or tell how truly upset I was. I still couldn't believe Alex would do that.

My phone rang again. It was Alex for the one hundreth time. I ignored the call.

"Okay, I can set you up with Henry. I was telling you and Alex about him a while ago."

"Oh yeah," I nodded in rememberance, "That's perfect."

My phone rang again.

"Oh, just answer the damn thing already!" Ally ordered and pressed speaker phone.

"Jules! I need to talk to you about last night-." He rushed out the words as if I were about to hang up. Little did he know if I had my choice I wouldn't have answered the phone at all.