Jealous

"Ally, get down here!" I called from the basement- a.k.a. my room.

"Coming!" Ally called and ran down the stairs to tackle me on my bed. "Tell me about this boy!" she exclaimed.

I laughed and pushed her off me. Ally was my best friend so obviously any news about a boy in my life was life or death to her. The two of us sat cross legged from each other on my bed.

"Okay! Okay!"  I couldn't stop smiling. "His name's Rudd."

"Oohh, Rudd, sexy!" she smirked.

I blushed, "He's cute and he's in my social studies."

"Which is great because Alex isn't in that class," she chirped in.

I narrowed my eyes at her, "Why do you hate Alex?"

"I don't hate Alex," she shook her head, "I hate that he scares away your future boyfriends."

"Yeah, well Alex hates Rudd."

"Alex hates every guy you like. I swear he's so jealous whenever anyone gets near his 'best friend'," she put air quotes around the word best friend.

I rolled my eyes. She's been trying to convinve me how in love Alex was with me for years. I've learned to ignore it.

"No, I mean he really doesn't like Rudd. It's... different than the way he always looked at all the other guys." I furrowed my eyebrows, "Alex is a nice guy, he'd never just hate someone for the sake of hating them. There has to be a reason."

"Yeah, the reason is Rudd likes you too," she laughed.

I blushed, "I don't know if he likes me back..."

"Have you seen yourself?" she exclaimed, "Damn girl! That boy's got to be head over heels already."

"Rach," I giggled still blushing.

"It's your butt," she stated like it was nothing.

"My butt?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You have a nice ass," she laughed.

"Nah," A guy's voice called coming down the stairs, "It's her rack."

Jack stopped at the bottom of the stairs.

"Oh my god, have you been easedropping?" I exclaimed in horror. He was going to tell Alex I just knew it.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to tell Alex you think this guy's muy caliente," Jack mirrored my thoughts jokingly.

Ally made a face at him, "You're such a creep, Jack. Who let you down here anyway?"

"The Twerp," he smiled.

The Twerp was my little brother, Sam. He was twelve and possibly the most annoying kid you'll ever meet. He looked like me sort of. We both had tan skin and deep brown eyes. Sam's hair was more of a sandy blonde plus he had freckles. He really was the picture perfect annoying, cute little boy.

"Of course he did," I sighed, "How about try knocking next time?"

He sat on the couch in my room with a teasing frown, "And miss out on all your girl talk?"

"Shut up, Jack. Jules can find a guy hot if she wants to and Alex shouldn't stand in her way." Ally snapped.

"Woah, little hostile there, Ally," Jack snickered.

She mocked him, "blah, blah, blah!"

I rolled my eyes. Those two could fight over anything forever if you let them. They're so petty when they're together.  I blames it on sexual frustration.