New Beginnings

A/N: basically like I said the sequel will be added onto this book to make things easier. Here you go.

PART 2- 3 years later.

I sighed went over a few shots of the latest band I'd photographed for posters. I hadn't lied to Alex that prom night it turned out. I did end up working as a band photographer. I was also right about the fact that we'd probably only see each other at reunions because he hadn't written, called, or texted since Prom. Even at the graduate we avoided each other like the plague.  

I did miss Rian, Zack, and Jack though. They never did get the full story about what happened. And Ally, being Jack's steady girlfriend from last I heard, was fairly hard to maintain a friendship with through out the years. I did get to see Cassadee every now and then for a photo shoot luckily.  

Henry was long gone too. We broke it off before he went to college and I went straight into working.  

So now here I sat, almost alone in my studio aside from my receptionist and roommate, Sophie, in the front room. I'm twenty one and practically alone. How sad is that? I had dates and Sophie but that was pretty much it. It was my time of new beginnings- or at least it had been for the past three years.  

Sophie popped her head in from the other room and I turned to look at her. "You're two o'clock's here and yum." 

I rolled my eyes and giggled, "You say that about half of the band guys that come walking in here." 

"Okay," she sang, "I'm sending them in." 

I nodded and moved to fiddle wroth my camera equipment and the lights.  

"Jules!" I heard a squeal from behind me.  

I turned around with a huge smile on my face. "Cassadee!" I exclaimed and enveloped her in a hug. I pulled back and frowned, "I can't hang out now. I've got work." 

"I'll watch." She walked over and sat on the stool I had been sitting in before.  

I nodded and turned to call out to Sophie. "Sophie, bring the next band's back drop in!" 

She walked into the studio and rolled out the background. My jaw dropped as I watched the massive sized letters unfolded on the set in front of me. There in big black letters was a name I hadn't thought about in a while.  

ALL TIME LOW.  

"Fuck," I muttered underneath my breath. 

"Jules!" Jack shrieked and engulfed me in a hug.  

I laughed. I did miss him. "Hey, Jack." 

"Don't 'hey, Jack' me," he scolded me with his finger in my face, "Three years! No phone or visit. Never even attended one of our concerts." he tsked.