Who Said Anything About Love?

A/N: deepest apologizes that I haven't been able to update, but regents are coming up and I've been feeling awful lately. Anyway I have an update for you now and I guess that's what counts.

For the next few weeks Alex and I couldn't keep our hands off each other. Anywhere we could get at it we did. In storage closets, his house, my house, bathrooms, even in the back of his car. Every moment we had alone was a blissful moment of nothing but hot sex. 

We'd just finished in the bathroom at Ally's party and I let Alex out first. He pulled me by the waist so I was flat against him and kissed me before smirking at me.

"Bye," he smirked and left.

I let out a breath of air. Every time I was with him now my heart was beating faster, everything felt more alive, and every sense was heightened.

I hated to think about it, but I knew I couldn't handle a friends with benefits relationship. I could feel myself falling fast and hard for Alex. He was perfect and in my mind he wasn't just my best friend I was sleeping with. He was the man I'd fallen in love with and that was a problem. The second I open my mouth and say 'I have feelings for you' it's over. Alex isn't the type for relationships and he wouldn't string me along that's for certain.

I let out a breath of air and went to twist the knob on the door and leave but a couple stragged in and fell on the floor. I ran into the bathtub and pulled the curtain all the way around the tub. I peeked out to see Jack lean up shut the door and lock it just as Alex had done moments ago before we had sex.

I gagged. I had just realized I was about to witness Jack and Clare do it. I pulled the curtain in front of my eyes again.

"I fucking hate you," I heard Ally moaned.

Ally?

Ally!

Ally?!

I ripped the curtain out of my way just so that I was still hidden, but I could see them. Jack was groping at every inch of her and from the looks and sound of it she loved it.

Jack groaned, so turned on, then rolledd his eyes. "Oh come off it, you're no prize."

"Shut up and fuck me!" Ally growled and Jack went back to sucking on her neck and kissing her all over. He started stripping their clothes off.

I puled the curtain all the way around again and sat back in the tub. It was let a prono in here and I had a feeling it was going to be a long one. It seemed love was in the air- or at least sex was. This bathroom was going to see alot tonight.

Ally screamed and I covered my ears. Oh damn. I could block the view all I wanted, but it was the sound I was worried about and for good reason.

A full hour went by full of screams and moans and grunts and the most unfortunate of all dirty talk. The door swung open, I heard foot steps, and then it shut again. I heard someone stand up and walk, but they were still in the bathroom.

A sigh. "Okay," Ally must've been talking to her- and me, but she didn't really know that, "You just slept with Jack. Jack Barakat. And you liked it. I mean really liked it. Oh god, he has a girlfriend. I'm a homewrecker... Whatever I was here before that skank anyway." There was another sigh and she left the room.

I peeked out of the curtain before realizing no one, but me was still here. I stood up and stepped out of the tub. I left the bathroom, finally, and went to go look for Alex. I had to tell someone about this and Alex was Jack's best friend. It just made sense. Maybe once Alex and I came out we could go on double dates- my heart sank. we weren't dating and we weren't ever going to date.