The End [Part 2]

A/N: Aw, this is the ending. But I love writing All Time Low fanfiction so much they'll probably be a new one up in a few days haha.

After the wedding and Alex and I saying 'I do'- for the second time, might I add, everything was going right. We got our honeymoon and even recorded a love together. That's right I was featured in an All Time Low album, score! Needless to say Alex forgot about Rudd before the wedding even started and things worked out for the best.

In the three month time it took to plan the wedding Alex moved in with me and Sophie moved in with Zack. Alex and I sat cuddled on our loveseat watching a movie. Everyone, but Jack was spread out across the living room. Both fortunattely and unfortunately we had a house guest that was over a lot.

"Juuuuuuuuuuuules," Jack called.

"Jack, I just sat down," I groaned.

"Pretty please!" He yelled.

"Fine," I sighed and then turned to Alex, "Be right back, babe."

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and scurried away, upstairs to Jack.

"What?" I asked while entering my room.

There stood Jack Barakat, a fully grown man, with twelve pregnancy tests spread out on the bed. He was pouting. I laughed.

"It's not funny!" he exclaimed, "They're all positive! What will I tell Ally?"

"Your pregnancy test is positive?" I chuckled.

"Tests," he corrected, "and yes."

"Okay, Jack, guys don't get pregnant."

"Oh, my bad, these must've been the ones you took ten minutes ago with me. Mine are all negative and in the trash," he giggled, knowing that he'd played me.

"What?" I screamed, "Those things were just a joke how am I pregnant?"

"What?" Alex asked from behind me, "You're pregnant?"

"I'm pregnant!" I freaked out, but he looked pleasantly surprised and happy so I took that as a good sign and it calmed me.

"There's going to be a like Alex Gaskarth?" He asked dreamily.

"Oh lord, how am I supposed to take care of two of them?" I joked.

He picked me up and spun me around, "You're pregnant!"

"I'm pregnant!"

"I'm not pregnant!" Jack joined in and I laughed. He stole me away from Alex in a hug, "Congrats, girly."

"Thanks," I beamed and hugged Alex again, "It took long enough, but we're finally a family."

"Yep, we certainly are," he placed a kiss on my lips and rubbed my tummy.

I giggled as the rest of the gang came running into the room.

"You're pregnant?" Ally shouted.

"Yeah, baby!" Alex screamed and kissed me again.

"Mini Gaskarths in nine months," I beamed.

"Shoot God father!" Jack shouted.

"God mother!" Ally called.

"Hey!" Cass interjected and argued with Ally. Soon they all were in an up roar.

I smiled and grabbed Alex's hands, "Congrats, baby."

He kissed my lips and pulled me into a hug. "You make me happier than you'll ever know."

I smiled, "I love you, Alex Gaskarth."

"And I love you Jules Gaskarth," he beamed proudly.

A/N: Thank you all for being so supportive of this story while I was writing it and sticking through when I was slow as hell with updating. I love you all! For the last time in this book, comment, vote, and fan!